Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Other Female Reps

iljaaf21

Dec 16, 2011, 3:33 PM
Any other female reps here find it creepy when customers (dudes) call you doll, honey, sweetie, and babe?

We have this one customer that is in his mid-late 30's, and he always addresses us this way. My store consists of 3 girls and a guy, so it's just weird. He's always nice, but it just weirds me out a little... 😕
kissesssss

Dec 16, 2011, 4:17 PM
sir, do you wanna have to cry to your mama that you got your arse kicked by a doll, honey, sweetie, babe?
BlackWingedDiVa

Dec 16, 2011, 4:30 PM
🤣
Steve Jobes

Dec 19, 2011, 2:17 PM
don't you?
Fredd

Dec 16, 2011, 4:58 PM
I have a customer that always calls me honey, sweetie, and babe. Does no tbother me. She is a sweet older lady and I am not offended. But, as an older guy, I do not get offended easily! 🤣
kissesssss

Dec 16, 2011, 5:28 PM
hi!

34 f nm
Fredd

Dec 19, 2011, 1:23 PM
Answer by message, not here.
AfterScoop

Dec 22, 2011, 6:07 AM
😲 👀 😳
Fredd

Dec 22, 2011, 11:07 AM
prefer to keep my info private.
Big Bother is watching!
PhoneyName

Dec 24, 2011, 1:04 PM
Those don't bother me so much, but there's one guy who comes in and calls me Princess.
No one has called me Princess since I was five. If he really knew me, he would NOT call me Princess. 👿
jestcuzzgrl

Dec 27, 2011, 6:33 PM
I could have sworn I already posted on this thread..

Anyhow. I don't really mind it as long as they don't touch me. I do get tired of guys asking me for my number. I just tell them "I tell you what. You buy a phone from me and I will give you my number".

So happy to see when there are female reps. Seems like there are mostly men working where I do.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.