Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Customer: No, no thanks, I don't need to be bothered, I'm just looking

hobble

Dec 12, 2011, 8:26 PM
What I want to say: I'm not bothering you, I'm just doing my job.
iljaaf21

Dec 15, 2011, 9:46 AM
I love when I get up from behind the counter to go to the sales floor to greet a customer and they tell me not to get up, or to sit back down. Umm, no! I'm supposed to greet you! 😁
Lazarus84

Dec 15, 2011, 12:22 PM
Say, "hey, I'm glad you're just looking, because I'm just selling. What exactly are you looking for?"
island4prez

Dec 15, 2011, 12:29 PM
Bother them until they either buy or leave.

"Awesome, I'm glad your just looking. What are you looking for in particular?"

Nothing really

"Alright, well lets get you something to look at. What kind of phone do you have now?"

Don't let them get the satisfaction of checking all of your stuff and then buying online. Help them as much as possible and earn that sale. That's what makes you different from online. You can actually help them instead of just take the order.
60dollarcarcharger

Dec 15, 2011, 3:36 PM
Great Advice,

I will say that it easier said then done on a dailey basis.

Does anybody else get tired of having to kill yourself just to make a couple bucks?
hobble

Dec 19, 2011, 4:53 PM
I manage the place I work, I know what to say, BUT THANKS BRO. The proper rebuttal would have been, Oh, your just looking... at some of the best prices in the industry!!!
Steve Jobes

Dec 19, 2011, 5:52 PM
Best part.
hobble

Dec 19, 2011, 8:40 PM
I know right?
Jellz

Dec 22, 2011, 11:33 AM
I actually help people online, and don't just take orders. They have to place the order on their own. Goodness.
Da_Bonehead

Dec 21, 2011, 7:54 PM
Had a customer say after I greeted them "I don't want your help if you are going to yell at me".......
at that point he left. 😳
Fredd

Dec 22, 2011, 11:09 AM
Did you yell "GOOD BYE" when he left? 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.