famoussasjohn

Dec 1, 2011, 12:44 PM
reported for threads being directed towards one person. 😈
melrhodes

Dec 2, 2011, 8:07 AM
why?
alpaca_camel

Dec 2, 2011, 9:20 AM
i got someone on the phone a few days back saying that the repairmen from "green hills" are better than the guys from the actual store.

actually, a filipino (god, i got that right!) had a broken evo, the pictures taken looked like it has a pinkish-blue tint all over. he had gone to the store thrice, called in a couple of times, and even tried googling for the fix. it wasn't fixed.

then this guy went to the philippines to visit some relatives (he mentioned a place that sounds like "Cathy", or something.) he just, on a whim, went to that "green hills" place, have the phone repaired, and, voila! camera fixed.

then he went back home, and told me the story over the phone.
melrhodes

Dec 2, 2011, 12:06 PM
Greenhills is a big shopping center and you can also find some "Genius nerds" there. Then can even make some sprint phones work in the Philippines.
keshakho

Dec 2, 2011, 1:20 PM
Makati? 🤣
melrhodes

Dec 2, 2011, 1:31 PM
San Juan
keshakho

Dec 2, 2011, 1:32 PM
no..the "cathy".. 🤣 yeah greenhills is in sanjuan.. with the midnight bazaar.. 🤣
melrhodes

Dec 2, 2011, 1:36 PM
yup
keshakho

Dec 2, 2011, 2:08 PM
🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.