Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Smelly people suck

hobble

Nov 21, 2011, 6:43 PM
Seriously though, I'm constantly surrounded by pubescent girls who haven't been taught how to use deodorant, old people who just choose not to use deodorant, and target employees that don't use deodorant or brush their teeth. Eck.
cuckingcrazy

Nov 21, 2011, 7:00 PM
I had some old guy fart LOUD while I was upgrading his phone.
Iove2transfercustomers

Nov 21, 2011, 9:04 PM
🤣

did you react?
RageLevel-RISING

Nov 25, 2011, 12:02 PM
Did he do the accompanying "Ohhhhhhh gawwwwd!" with it ??? 🤣 🤣
temporary

Nov 25, 2011, 7:43 PM
LOLOLOL

I can tell I'm really tired, as that post made me laugh pretty heartily. Oh, I'm slap happy. 🤣
cuckingcrazy

Nov 29, 2011, 9:24 AM
Yea I grabbed the can of febreeze 😎
jestcuzzgrl

Mar 4, 2012, 1:59 PM
This cracked me up! I had an old lady do it while I was talking to her and she got very silent and just walked off.
Amarantamin

Nov 21, 2011, 10:04 PM
I walk the floor, and have a constant problem with people who smell too badly to get close to and help. Of course, I have to and do, but sometimes it's difficult not to cringe.
Fredd

Nov 29, 2011, 12:17 PM
even worse is the people that bath in aftershave/cologne/perfume. RETCH!
Thor713

Dec 1, 2011, 7:13 PM
Agreed. I am stuck next an old lady who talks about her cat ALL DAY and smells like BO and cat litter! UGHHHHHHH FACE PALM!
Tygalilie13

Dec 4, 2011, 10:37 PM
I've never before today gagged when walking into the bathroom.

That heavy I-don't-wash-my-lady-parts-or-between-the-cre ases-of-my-obiesity body odor.

Literally gagged. Threw up in my mouth, almost ran for the other bathroom.

Please people, just because you work in a call center and don't deal with the actual customers face to face doesn't mean you can't take care of yourself! I have to smell you too and I don't want to! Dove body wash. $3.00 at ghetto-mart. Use it.

/end rant

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.