Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Most loved customer response of all.......

Tygalilie13

Nov 9, 2011, 11:51 PM
Dear customers,

You have no idea the amount of excitment that courses through me when I hear the word "yes" mumbled in response to my question: "Do you already have an account with us, or are you looking to open up a new one?"

"Yes" is exactly what I wanted to hear. I now know everthing that I needed to know for the rest of this call, and I even am able to read your thoughts via the phone with that one worded response as well!! THANK YOU!!!! 👿

Sometimes, though, I will admit, even though your response was extremely enlightening I really am too dense to completely read your entire thought process. And for this I apologize because I now have to ask you to clarify. No worries though, because when you heave that exasperated ...
(continues)
Jellz

Nov 10, 2011, 8:24 AM
At least you can access their account. I get to ask if they have one, but I can't look at it, and then I have to tell them that because they just start giving me all of their information. I've gotten a few social security numbers without asking... they just sent it out like it was nothing o.O
Tygalilie13

Nov 10, 2011, 5:41 PM
I can access the account if they answer something other than "yes". lol.

These people come on two different spectrums. Either they refuse to give you any information at all because they believe that we have magic systems that can tell you anything and everything that you need to know about their life just by their barely audible grunts.

OR

They not only give you about ten times more information than you will ever need, but they manage to r*** your ears with their life story, as well as the life story of the old lady down the block. Half of the information that they throw at you, like you said, you can't even do anything with because you can't access the ish they need you to access.

My point being. Give me the information I n...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.