Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Our ****ing company needs to...

wire5

Nov 1, 2011, 7:47 PM
quit ****ing themselves in the ****ing *** and hire some more ****ing help for the ****ing night shift. They know every ****ing mon-wed ****ing night we're going to have 300 ****ing calls pouring out because our ****ing company can't get their **** together and make **** that ****ing works.

But no, because our company would rather ****ing spend money on ****ing lube so they can **** each other in the *** we can't get the proper number of workers, and instead get slammed night after night because our company treats us like ****ing dirt so people ****ing leave. Well no ****ing **** sherlock. If you ****ing treat someone like ****ing **** of course they won't want to hang around.

**** it all and I hope the ****ers who run this company ...
(continues)
kissesssss

Nov 1, 2011, 8:33 PM
I think you need 'lunch'

xoxo
wire5

Nov 1, 2011, 9:15 PM
frustraition about that...

Back fromlunch too. My sentiments remain the same.

And now the que is gone and I'm cheeched, which is better but I'm still annoyed.

At least now I will stop beating myself up and just accept that I can't to ish about it.
kissesssss

Nov 1, 2011, 9:28 PM
call center burn out too

ride thru it, it'll get better
wire5

Nov 1, 2011, 9:30 PM
๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคจ
wire5

Nov 9, 2011, 6:45 PM
is starting to ***** me in the *** with this upcoming schedual change.

My HR lady told me I could transfer and work for nascar/turner if I can hold out till early next month.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.