Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

What do you mean I have not insurance for my busted Iphone

olderthandirt

Nov 8, 2011, 9:09 PM
It has started. But I had insurance for my EVO. Sorry! Please feed $100.00 bills into the machine and your new Iphone complete with no insurance will be mailed to you in 3 weeks or so.
krickt

Nov 9, 2011, 11:30 AM
Talk to just about any Insurance Carrier (State Farm, All State, etc...) they have small electronics insurance that can cover an I-Phone. And they usually cost between 7 and 10 bucks a month, and have choices of deductable costs (most of the time) as well.

It's the only solution my ATT friends have for the majority of smart phones with them.

k
Lazarus84

Nov 9, 2011, 12:39 PM
I added a rider to my policy thru USAA and it costs $1.70 a month for a $100 deductible.
krickt

Nov 9, 2011, 4:15 PM
Exactly, so it is cheaper than it would be if you could go through your carrier. Probably better, since they give you money to replace the phone at cost, most of the time...
k
Jellz

Nov 10, 2011, 8:32 AM
AT&T insures all the phones they sell at this point v.v iPhones included.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.