Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

So, this is NOT a good day

FaeLynne

Nov 2, 2011, 2:30 PM
I was put into email care with NO warning. Literally. I finished a ticket for a different queue, clicked next, and got an eticket. I haven't been in this queue in weeks, and was only trained a month or so ago. I HATE ecare, because I work the escalated queue when I'm in it, meaning EVERY SINGLE customer is PISSED by the time they get to me.

So, out of my last ten customers, I've been cursed at by nine of them, told I was a horrible person by seven of them, and transferred six to a supervisor.

I don't like getting yelled at. I know no one really does, but it really stresses me out like crazy. I'm a fairly laid back person, and being yelled at, even if I know it's not really me personally they're pissed at, stresses me out, and when I g...
(continues)
melrhodes

Nov 2, 2011, 2:36 PM
☹️
FaeLynne

Nov 2, 2011, 2:47 PM
I'm freezing, and my fingernails are all slightly bluish because of it, except for the one I just squashed between my chair and my desk, which is turning a nice purple. The pain from that is making me sick to my stomach, and I just want to break down and cry.

I'm seriously thinking about telling my sup I'm going home, except she's nowhere to be found. Maybe I should just clock out and leave.
melrhodes

Nov 2, 2011, 2:49 PM
feels like a dog tied to a tea. except its a headset not a chain.
FaeLynne

Nov 2, 2011, 3:14 PM
🤣

Hasn't someone else said that today....?
melrhodes

Nov 3, 2011, 6:01 AM
mossy
SavageKitty

Nov 2, 2011, 3:20 PM
Sorry I know how stressful that can be. ☹️ I hope you have a better rest of the day
Arjuun

Nov 3, 2011, 4:59 PM
we still love you faelynne

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.