See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2985899

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The Just Clarifiying customer.......

by Tygalilie13    Oct 30, 2011, 5:41 PM

"Yeah I'm currently online looking at such and such phone for such and such price and I just wanted to call and make sure that this is true before I order it online." (Because I definitely want to order it online, because all I wanted to do was call and waste your time because I am currently reading the exact information that you are about to give me.)

** No Mr. Customer, I am sorry to inform you that the information that you are reading online is 100% wrong and we are, in fact, lying to your face about everything!!! We just felt like putting all that information up online to see what type of reaction we could get from you. However now that you and about 50 of your apparent close friends have all called in to waste my time for THE EXACT SAME REASON, I would be more than happy to place the order for you HERE and see what other offers I may be able to honor for you.

Oh, whats that? You still wanna place that order online even though I could probably do one better?

Go freaking figure.

F. U.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.