Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

One side of a conversation: Voicemail test.

Candall

Oct 27, 2011, 9:40 AM
This just happened to an agent within earshot of my desk. All I have is one side of the conversation.

"OK, sir. Now I'm going to call your phone and test to make sure that the voicemail is working. Don't answer the phone... I'm going to leave a test voicemail and then come back to this line, OK?

OK, sir... I need you to go back to the other line and I'm going to call again. I need you to just ignore the call and let it go to voicemail this time, alright?

Alright, sir... you didn't answer? OK, well... somehow the phone got answered... can you maybe leave it on a table or something and then step away from it?

...OK, well I just don't know what's going on with this. Somehow the phone keeps getting answered...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

Oct 27, 2011, 9:42 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣
dilligaff1

Oct 27, 2011, 9:46 AM
Sounds Like Call Forwarding at .20 CPM 🤣
SavageKitty

Oct 27, 2011, 3:55 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 I love the response of maybe putting the phone on the table
Candall

Oct 27, 2011, 4:01 PM
tell the guy to maybe try putting it in another room and then leaving, but then I got a call.
SavageKitty

Oct 27, 2011, 4:14 PM
🤣 thats funny
Iove2transfercustomers

Oct 27, 2011, 6:28 PM
😎 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.