Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Why Why Why

jestcuzzgrl

Oct 19, 2011, 11:43 AM
Would you want a "fancy smart phone" without the data? Whats the point?
Admiral_Ackbar

Oct 19, 2011, 11:46 AM
Because said person will appear less DUMB with a SMART phone! 🤣
melrhodes

Oct 19, 2011, 12:07 PM
I agree 🤣
jestcuzzgrl

Oct 19, 2011, 12:16 PM
🤣
80dollarcarcharger

Oct 19, 2011, 12:01 PM
because there aren't any big touchscreen phones that don't have a data requirement.
jestcuzzgrl

Oct 19, 2011, 12:03 PM
well they need to make one dang it. Thanks for that 😉
80dollarcarcharger

Oct 19, 2011, 12:07 PM
yes they do. I would be selling those left and right!!!
jestcuzzgrl

Oct 19, 2011, 12:16 PM
You and me both buddy.
Lord Azrael

Oct 19, 2011, 12:34 PM
That aside, people like to flaunt to others what they think is valuable...
melrhodes

Oct 19, 2011, 2:19 PM
"hey I have a smartphone! awesome features and stuff! worth the money I'm paying monthly"

just not let other people touch it
Jellz

Oct 19, 2011, 6:58 PM
all jokes aside, they just don't understand how it works. I wish I could give it to them without a data plan. I wish I worked in a store and could do that. So I could see them come back in a month later complaining about a monstrous bill so I could just say "I told you to get the data plan, but you didn't listen..."

Even if you can use Wi-Fi a lot, sometimes you lose connection to it, or your phone updates something while you're out and about, or you just want to check your email, or whatever the case may be. And smartphones would destroy a bill at pay-per-use data rates. Destroy. Not a doubt in my mind. I always point that out to people, that even if they don't think they'll use the internet, they will, or the phone will (unwittingly to...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.