Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

ZOMBIES!!!!

Tygalilie13

Oct 14, 2011, 2:53 PM
To everyone who rumored that the Zombie Apocalypse would occur in December of 2012, you were wrong. Sorry to crush your theories. The actual date of said Zombie Apocalypse is today, October 14th of 2011. Apple Zombies. Grab your android app shotguns and find the nearest underground basement to hide out in. This ain't pretty. The infected have already leaked into my building. I thought that the people I worked with, AT LEAST, would be immune to this virus....but apparently that was too much to hope for!!!

😛
.I_I.

Oct 14, 2011, 4:23 PM
I had a dream about zombies last night...that's all I got.
Jellz

Oct 14, 2011, 5:14 PM
ME TOO! They were L4D2 zombies and I was fighting them in a sewer and had a shotgun and this one just wouldn't die no matter how many times I shot it.
Tygalilie13

Oct 14, 2011, 6:59 PM
LOLZ

were they also wielding apple products?
.I_I.

Oct 17, 2011, 12:59 PM
No, they ate a child. ☹️ And they were all over the place. I was the only person left of who I knew before they arrived in the world.
Tygalilie13

Oct 17, 2011, 4:30 PM
You poor thing!!! lol
melrhodes

Oct 15, 2011, 6:19 AM
Survivors of the Apple Zombie Apocalypse are making their last stand here in my building. We only have enough ammo to last until the end of this day. weapons engineers are starting to become infected. Bring out the katana apps!!!
Tygalilie13

Oct 16, 2011, 3:56 PM
The infected have leaked into my friends and family as well. We're out of weaponry, seems you were right and it only lasted through last night. I can only hope that they have they have satisfied their hunger for apples for now!

BWAHAHAHAA IM DYING!!!

(from laughter I mean)
melrhodes

Oct 16, 2011, 5:22 PM
Out of ammo

Time for the Katana!!!
Tygalilie13

Oct 16, 2011, 5:23 PM
I can only keep my strength up for so loooong!!! lol Need. Sustenance!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 🤣
melrhodes

Oct 16, 2011, 6:36 PM
My best buddy here is bit by a zombie. now he's planning to get the iPhone too.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Tygalilie13

Oct 16, 2011, 8:28 PM
One of my sups was bit and is getting it, even though they already had an android!!!

IFAIL!!!!
melrhodes

Oct 16, 2011, 8:33 PM
call back ups!!! we need reinforcement
Tygalilie13

Oct 16, 2011, 8:35 PM
I have no one else to call!! I'm seeing the news report on Book of Face, more and more of my fellow workers and friends are being infected!! Thank god my family is immune!!!!
melrhodes

Oct 16, 2011, 9:07 PM
My mom and dad are both immune. they're just using flip phones. I gotta protect my sister because I'm not sure if she's immune.
Tygalilie13

Oct 16, 2011, 9:12 PM
My brother is cuz he has T-Mindsuck. lol. My dad likes his android, mom has a feature phone, other brother isn't really one for the latest and greatest, my boyfriend is anti IPhone as well....OH NO I TAKE IT BAAAACKK!!!! MY STEP DAD IS AN IPHONE OWNER!!!!!! Has been for a few years now....
I hope he doesn't bite the rest of the family.
alpaca_camel

Oct 16, 2011, 10:21 PM
shh!! bluecoyote and justfinethanku might be offended by what you're doing here ... :Z
Tygalilie13

Oct 16, 2011, 10:33 PM
What by spoofing the zombies with the iphone. I just took what people were saying about apple zombies and ran with it.

I myself am a zombie fan lol im just finding lots of entertainment in this thread.
Mikey C

Oct 16, 2011, 5:18 PM
There is no denying that. For the rest of it, meh.

I haven't heard enough about the camera lens to for an opinion.
DarkStar

Oct 17, 2011, 12:31 PM
Yet Android has had that feature for awhile now.
famoussasjohn

Oct 17, 2011, 1:04 PM
Siri and the voice recognition for Android are similar but not exactly the same.
famoussasjohn

Oct 17, 2011, 1:04 PM
rather hard to explain how it operates..let's just say you can have a conversation with it compared to Androids. Siri actually has somewhat of a sense of humor.
DarkStar

Oct 17, 2011, 2:01 PM
Oh you mean like voice actions app on Android. 🤣 🤣 🤣
famoussasjohn

Oct 17, 2011, 2:09 PM
don't knock it until you try it. Siri is way more sophisticated compared to anything else and it's only in Beta form.
DarkStar

Oct 17, 2011, 2:22 PM
Really? And have you tried everything else?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.