Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Obama ruined it for them

.I_I.

Oct 11, 2011, 3:16 PM
Customer: I have Dish right now, but am leaving only because they Gave Obama his own channel!

Alex: Oh wow, that's interesting. =/

Alex: There's a lot of conversation around him right now in general.

You: Thats the first you heard about that?

Alex: Yes, it is.

You: Channel 73 on dish

You: Just burns me up.. sorry

Alex: No problem, I totally understand your frustration.

Alex: At least his reelection is coming up soon so we can do something about it.

Alex: I'd be happy to help you through the next few pages of your order. How does that sound?

You: Yup!

You: ok

bahahaha sale!
Wild_Ace

Oct 11, 2011, 5:27 PM
🤣
comander60

Oct 12, 2011, 7:32 AM
furthermore when the gop takes control we can do away with those bothersome issues like social security, Medicare, Medicaid, ebt, section eight housing, tax credits for child care, wic, and all other programs to assist the poor. After all people are poor by choise 😳
Prince Albert

Oct 12, 2011, 8:09 AM
feel free to stroke them a check at your convenience.

(btw, the word is choice)
Mossberg

Oct 12, 2011, 9:41 AM
They really need to start putting cameras in everybody's houses so the democrats can see everything we do. We are too dumb to take care of ourselves after all. Everyone should quit their jobs so that the 1% can pay for us to sit around and smoke pot all day. We need to shut all conservative news stations down, because actually informing the public could cause problems with an efficient government. Tell the public what they want us to hear, like at nsmbc. That way, if they do something illegal, the public will never know. What we don't know won't hurt us
The real solution to solve the debt problem is to spend spend spend. When we think we have nothing else to spend, we need to raise taxes. Then put more regulation on production h...
(continues)
comander60

Oct 12, 2011, 4:58 PM
😲 why do i think you are being sarcastic? sounds like tea party to me.
Mossberg

Oct 12, 2011, 5:06 PM
Why would you think I'm being sarcastic?

I'm a coffee man myself.

How's your kool aid?
dilligaff1

Oct 13, 2011, 10:21 AM
ELECTRIC 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.