hobble

Oct 10, 2011, 1:35 PM
sure whine alot.
Candall

Oct 10, 2011, 1:49 PM
can't figure out how to log in.
olderthandirt

Oct 10, 2011, 3:06 PM
Customers interfere with being on facebook.
๐Ÿ˜
Researcher

Oct 10, 2011, 2:38 PM
I agree with that!! Seems like they hate their job and their customers!
hobble

Oct 10, 2011, 3:51 PM
That is sure how it seems to me.

OH NOES PEOPLE WANT TO BUY STUFF FROM ME%#@%@

Send them to me!
Tygalilie13

Oct 10, 2011, 4:13 PM
The problem is that they DON'T want to buy. lol

Yes we whine/complain a lot....call it venting. A lot of it is funny though, and refreshing to see that this is not the only center with the same problems I have. ๐Ÿ™‚
Thor713

Oct 10, 2011, 6:06 PM
Lol I wish they would buy from me!

"I wan dat free fon. I has to pay de deposit now? Nah I aint gots no money."
Researcher

Oct 10, 2011, 7:12 PM
Selling is over coming objections. If it were easy, every one would be doing it. A good sales person can make unlimited income! ๐Ÿ˜
olderthandirt

Oct 10, 2011, 8:01 PM
A good sales person has no soul.
๐Ÿ™‚
Researcher

Oct 10, 2011, 8:21 PM
Sorry, WRONG!!
Tygalilie13

Oct 10, 2011, 9:23 PM
Never assumed it was easy. I know its may the strongest survive in this industry.

Here's the thing, though. When every single customer that every calls this company is directed immediately to telesales, not by accident, but on purpose, it can get very very draining, depressing, and discouraging. I'm talking delinquent accounts that we can't open, activation only that we are not allowed to pitch on, phone swaps that we are not allowed to pitch on, and like a hundred other scenarios that we are NOT ALLOWED TO PITCH ON AT ALL EVER. If we aren't allowed to pitch on these calls, then why make every single one routed to telesales, and then tell us when we don't meet goal that our jobs are on the line.

On top of that (we've all heard the i...
(continues)
melrhodes

Oct 11, 2011, 6:30 AM
nope
Jellz

Oct 10, 2011, 8:17 PM
Thor713 said:
"I wan dat free fon. I has to pay de deposit now? Nah I aint gots no money."

That always makes me laugh. How do they expect to pay the service if they ain't got no money? Did they just expect to get a free phone and use it until it stopped working from non-payment?
soundwave

Oct 11, 2011, 1:25 PM
Thats a problem for their future selves. Why worry about it today when you can show your new friends you were approved for phone service. people are short sighted. Id sell to people who were worried about getting a free phone, but didnt bother to ask how much the monthly cost would be. You can imagine how awesome this was during tax rebate season. "only $150 per line? and i can get 2? Wheres your free touchscreens at? And can i use my jackson-hewitt refund card to pay that deposit?" And worst case scenario they dont pay the bill, their phone gets shut off, so they sell the phones, still dont pay the bill, then complain about how bullsh!t that carrier is, all because they didnt pay their bill. Then i get charged back for the activation. Man ...
(continues)
Iove2transfercustomers

Oct 10, 2011, 8:13 PM
but what are you doing right now? ๐Ÿคจ
comander60

Oct 11, 2011, 7:02 AM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ so someone is holding a gun to your head and making you read the whines and rants? ๐Ÿ˜•
island4prez

Oct 11, 2011, 2:03 PM
Except me.

Love my job as a Manager.

Stand around all day and browse the web and play with phones.

What a life.
Mossberg

Oct 11, 2011, 5:32 PM
you don't put out. We have needs.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.