Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Go to hell if you want iPhone

melrhodes

Oct 5, 2011, 7:20 AM
No early upgrade, no special discounts, no deals...

😛

and one more thing, Pay for it upfront!!! Take it or leave it biatch!!! 😈
FaeLynne

Oct 5, 2011, 8:39 AM
No insurance through us, and our stores/tech support AREN'T GOING TO TOUCH IT. So if you break it or something happens to it, don't call us, call Apple, and hope to god you bought their repair program plan, because otherwise you're going to be SOL.
melrhodes

Oct 5, 2011, 8:58 AM
so getting the iPhone is like deal with the devil 🤣
ATTDRONEV2.5

Oct 5, 2011, 9:26 AM
no that was easy

this is more like a deal with galactus
melrhodes

Oct 5, 2011, 9:35 AM
and its too late to realize their own stupidity 🤣
Jellz

Oct 5, 2011, 12:55 PM
No insurance through who?
melrhodes

Oct 5, 2011, 1:34 PM
no insurance through sprint. Even insurance is from apple
island4prez

Oct 5, 2011, 1:47 PM
apple care $99 no tep. Read that through our Sprint internal site this morning. All repairs are done through apple. Sprint repair centers are not allowed to fix the phones, they will not be shipped any oem parts to fix an iphone issues only apple care can do it!
melrhodes

Oct 5, 2011, 2:10 PM
Get the effing iPhone and sign the effing contract with the apple devil 👿

Be doomed for eternity mortal!!!
island4prez

Oct 5, 2011, 2:14 PM
But it has the wifis!
melrhodes

Oct 5, 2011, 2:19 PM
like a zombie not satisfied even if he's spending the whole day eating people's brains
famoussasjohn

Oct 5, 2011, 3:55 PM
greedy apple = best customer service possible..have heard nothing but great things about their customer service..
melrhodes

Oct 6, 2011, 10:59 AM
i never did 😕
ilikefoodbye

Oct 5, 2011, 3:29 PM
Applecare doesnt do crap, if you read the fine print it says it doesnt handle any physical damage
Jellz

Oct 6, 2011, 7:00 AM
AT&T offers insurance...
island4prez

Oct 5, 2011, 1:46 PM
Suckers

We are not allowed to discount the phone or any accessories, so I can't wait till me first customer asking what I will do for them for them to purchase from me. I will tell them well I can't do sh*t because all apple wants is your money and your dumb enough to fall into their over priced trap! Good luck with your new phone.
Thor713

Oct 5, 2011, 4:22 PM
I've already had a customer flipping out about hows he's been with sprint "forrrreeeevvvverrrr" and is entitled to a free iphone. NOPE no discount for you! : 😈
island4prez

Oct 6, 2011, 11:17 AM
Gotta love people asking for free smartphones when they have been with the company for 2 years or more.

I also enjoy a customer who doesnt understand insurance and thinks they get a free replacement right then and there.
Jellz

Oct 6, 2011, 11:35 AM
My best friend was like that. I had to explain how insurance works to him XD He doesn't believe in deductibles apparently.
80dollarcarcharger

Oct 6, 2011, 1:46 PM
I certainly don't believe in them. By the time my phone is messed up and is out of the 1 year warranty, I will want something newer.
comander60

Oct 7, 2011, 7:33 AM
🤣 so you are a stupid custy as well?
80dollarcarcharger

Oct 7, 2011, 1:33 PM
No, I'm an employee that gets a 65% discount on new devices 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.