Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

cust: when's the iPhone5 coming out?

kissesssss

Oct 2, 2011, 3:29 PM
when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?when's the iPhone5 coming out?w...
(continues)
fleurdemiel

Oct 2, 2011, 3:35 PM
I know ☹️ Makes my ehad go womp
kissesssss

Oct 2, 2011, 3:40 PM
aside from the iphone, howya doin?
fleurdemiel

Oct 2, 2011, 5:07 PM
ok. kinda down ._.
Jellz

Oct 2, 2011, 3:50 PM
I'd be happy to help, but unfortunately I don't have any information on future iPhone releases. I can help you with our current iPhone offers, though.
kissesssss

Oct 2, 2011, 3:51 PM
☹️
Jellz

Oct 2, 2011, 3:54 PM
Well if they're set on the iPhone 5, you're not getting a sale, and I don't wanna talk someone out of waiting like the eager fanboi they are for the next iPhone. I may get paid for sales, but working at them isn't my goal, being nice and helpful is. I still get the numbers I need.
jestcuzzgrl

Oct 3, 2011, 12:27 PM
Leave me your number and I will call you as soon as I know.
kissesssss

Oct 3, 2011, 2:21 PM
Ima use that!
famoussasjohn

Oct 4, 2011, 8:08 AM
Just act like you are selling them an iPhone 5 and sell them one of the crappiest phones you have for their stupidity 😁
olderthandirt

Oct 3, 2011, 10:12 PM
Latest I found online was that Apple may be showing the beta at tech shows they do not actually care that much about it. They are not in the phone business per sec. They are concentrating on their network cloud and the I pad.

Word is that sprint may be selling them but nothing from sprint itself about when and one would think they would wait for the 5 series as buying 4 series would be a bad investment.
famoussasjohn

Oct 4, 2011, 8:09 AM
When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the iPhone? When are you getting the ...
(continues)
hobble

Oct 4, 2011, 1:56 PM
Not, the iphone 5.
FaeLynne

Oct 4, 2011, 2:09 PM
I know. That's the point. Everyone's asking about eh iPhone 5, and this is what they release.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.