Where is Macys?
Where is Abercrombie?
Where is the bathroom?
*smack*

What?
island4prez

Sep 30, 2011, 1:29 PM
I hear that!

I like this one: "Where is the Mac store?" They could have walked 5 more feet and found out or looked at the directory they passed on there way in.

Oh and "Where is T-mobile?" I just say I don't know because I don't care.
3gee

Sep 30, 2011, 3:06 PM
I am in a VZW kiosk and every day I have people come up and ask where at&t is. I just tell them the wrong direction.
😈
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 30, 2011, 5:11 PM
I am att and when they ask where sprint or verizon is I ask why would they want to go there? 😈
Jellz

Oct 1, 2011, 12:34 PM
I am sprint and when they ask where at&t or verizon are i stab them 😈

lolz jk
island4prez

Oct 1, 2011, 12:37 PM
Used this one this morning:

First of all I was in my kiosk and the man asked if I worked here. UHHH really no I just stand in kiosks playing with there computers (Wanted to say but didn't)

"Where is Sea's candy?"

I pause, step back, look at my sign and say "Huh, that sign doesn't say directory but there is one right over there." Put my headphones back in and continued my pre day work.

BTW Headphones=I am not open yet

Sometimes you just have to.
Hombre07

Oct 2, 2011, 12:48 PM
I'm usually nice enough to help. But I may be known to tell them about the bathroom on the other side of the mall, but not the one right inside Macy's 30 yards away. I'm also known to point and grunt if they ask about something I can see from my kiosk.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.