Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

This is how 98% of my calls are going today...

Admiral_Ackbar

Aug 31, 2011, 2:35 PM
Me: Thank you for calling [xxxxx], how can I help you?

Cust: I'm, uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....calling about, ummmmmmmm....this uhhhhhhh...letter? I got in the, uhhhhhhhhhhhh... mail? today??! It says uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh...something here about........uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait a minute, I hafta go, ummmmmm, get it..... *5 minutes of papers rustling and being pushed and thrown about in the background*

After the 25th call like this I want to bang my head into the wall repeatedly..
ATTDRONEV2.5

Aug 31, 2011, 4:36 PM
uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

i have those days too
not pickles

Aug 31, 2011, 4:46 PM
yeah uhmmmm im calling in regards uhm to uhhhh some phones you sent me I mean uhhh a letter with phones I mean uhhhh the letter uhhhh free phones
nopar

Aug 31, 2011, 4:53 PM
My calls are all people on their lunch breaks, smacking their food while trying to tell me that their phone is not working, while talking on said broken phone.

I hate stupid people.
Xaphan

Sep 2, 2011, 6:11 PM
Being a customer service rep clearly you are superior to them... law students dream of being you. Lawlz.
olderthandirt

Sep 3, 2011, 6:14 PM
Law students are part of the issue we have with customers. They are soon to be parasites that want money for as little as possible and want to barter for anything they would have to pay for.
Xaphan

Sep 3, 2011, 6:43 PM
I disagree if anything professional lawyers have culminated excellent people skills and the crap they deal with daily makes cell phones look like piddly change. Sure some are cheap though but let's not blanket statement anyone with money as cheap. That's not true at all.
olderthandirt

Sep 3, 2011, 8:41 PM
Been around it to long my friend. Have friends that are lawyers and they even say the profession is rift with bad.

And that friend list includes federal judges I know.
Xaphan

Sep 4, 2011, 5:57 PM
olderthandirt said:
Been around it to long my friend. Have friends that are lawyers and they even say the profession is rift with bad.

And that friend list includes federal judges I know.

Bandwagon fallacy followed by appeal to authority logical fallacy. You're fallacious.
olderthandirt

Sep 4, 2011, 6:11 PM
Oh Darn! I feel so spanked!
olderthandirt

Sep 4, 2011, 6:16 PM
Still a cruise ship full of lawyers that sinks in the ocean with no survivors is considered to be a good start.
😁
Xaphan

Sep 8, 2011, 5:38 PM
are ridiculously huge and have more than enough emergency boats incase it were to go down... which it won't. I mean you'd have to fire a missile at the thing from a submarine to punch a hole in it.
not pickles

Sep 8, 2011, 6:43 PM
you missed the joke, bud
Xaphan

Sep 8, 2011, 6:47 PM
I got it I just thought it was lame
not pickles

Sep 8, 2011, 6:56 PM
That joke was only slightly less lame than your response
Xaphan

Sep 8, 2011, 7:51 PM
So like kosher dill???
Researcher

Sep 2, 2011, 5:53 PM
I hate people to sign, hum and whistle while I am working on their issue! 👿 😡
Xaphan

Sep 2, 2011, 6:10 PM
I didn't know someone was holding a gun to your head making you show up to work. "marsha! marsha! marsha!"
Xaphan

Sep 2, 2011, 6:12 PM
"marsha! marsha! marsha!" thats you btw. It deleted my arrow. ... ASCII arrows are important. *sigh*
Admiral_Ackbar

Sep 7, 2011, 9:15 AM
Hahaha FAIL! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.