Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

today's irritation

sweetcherrygurl

Aug 28, 2011, 1:11 PM
There is a woman from one of the call centers for our company hanging at my kiosk. She came up to my kiosk a half hour before mall opening and immediately started talking down to me like because I don't work in the call center I'm retarded. She's now been here for forty minutes.

Honey, I've worked for this company for over three years. I know what I'm doing. If you're so disdainful of store reps, don't come to my damn kiosk. I don't come to the call center and bug you.

Reps, dear God, please do not do this. Thank you.
Jellz

Aug 28, 2011, 3:35 PM
Generally if I have to go into a store I'll let them know that I work for them and know what I'm talking about, then try to have a level conversation with them. Seems to work just fine.
QueenMeenie

Aug 29, 2011, 1:44 PM
I love you store reps! Please keep up the good work, I don't know what I'd do if I had to deal with these people face to face!
sweetcherrygurl

Aug 31, 2011, 6:50 PM
thank you QueenMeenie!

I miss the days of doing over the phone tech support:

wearing whatever the hell I want, wearing comfortable shoes I can kick off under my desk, being able to roll my eyes, and that wonderful MUTE button....
cellphoneguy

Sep 1, 2011, 12:07 PM
Well you sould let her know that without you she would'nt have a job! They try and pull the " i have been working here for 3 years " deal on me but then i tell htem i been here for 10 years and that normally changes thier additude.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.