Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Bogus NPS Feedback

3gee

Aug 29, 2011, 5:21 PM
For the 3rd time this month I have an erroneous complaint.

1: A customer I didn't even sell to called care and told them I promised the moon and stars and didn't deliver. (not my customer)

2: A customer who I exchanged a device out for said I charged her a restocking fee (have the receipts to prove I didn't)

3: A customer who I sold a phone to last week, asked me to show them a million things on their phone. I spent over an hour demonstrating everything. They have now called and complained that the transaction took too long.

My IAM who is awesome doesn't believe any of them but I am quickly losing faith in the human race.

Anyone else have to deal with this

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
QueenMeenie

Aug 29, 2011, 7:57 PM
We get post call surveys by customers, I got a low score from a 9 yr old girl and had to eat it.
iljaaf21

Aug 30, 2011, 11:29 AM
Last year I failed a survey because the Amish guy I spent 3 hours with analyzing his rate plan, adding 2 lines to the account, and then giving him tutorials thought I had "too much cleavage." ๐Ÿคจ
Jellz

Aug 30, 2011, 11:43 AM
... Why did he need phones...?
guitarhero73

Aug 31, 2011, 1:49 PM
A cellphone is kind of a grey area for the Amish. They can't use landlines (at least not in their homes) because of the wire but a cellphone is okay, as long as it's used away from their homes. I've read too some AMish will keep a landline out in their fields for use too. The building for it kind of looks like an outhouse.
olderthandirt

Aug 30, 2011, 12:24 PM
Any survey like that should be disputed as it had nothing to do with your service.

He should not of been worrying ๐Ÿ˜ณ about the cleavage. And I agree, Why was he doing anything with cell phones.
iljaaf21

Aug 31, 2011, 8:35 AM
A lot of our customer base is Amish because we are right outside of Lancaster. They use them for their businesses.

And becasue of the comments we got our RAE to throw out the survey. I just started cracking up when I got it. ๐Ÿ™‚
cellphoneguy

Sep 1, 2011, 12:10 PM
Lancaster pa? I am in hanover pa... just sayin ๐Ÿ˜Ž
iljaaf21

Sep 1, 2011, 12:34 PM
Parkesburg, if you know where that is. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Mossberg

Aug 30, 2011, 12:41 PM
๐Ÿคค

I just wanted to say hello
iljaaf21

Aug 31, 2011, 8:33 AM
Lol. Hello! ๐Ÿ˜
Iove2transfercustomers

Aug 30, 2011, 2:28 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
Mossberg

Aug 30, 2011, 2:47 PM
What is your definition of sexual harassment?
Iove2transfercustomers

Aug 30, 2011, 3:51 PM
"Drop 'em or you're fired." as long as it doesn't get to that point, it's cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

jk. touching me is over the line. the occasional low key sex joke is cool, but outright, highly explicit, ALL the time, "i want to **** you" is my definition.
fleurdemiel

Aug 30, 2011, 3:52 PM
I LOVE IT

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.