Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

My employee

DarkStar

Aug 28, 2011, 11:18 AM
The Incident report he sent out because his phone was stolen.

"I Was at the kiosk helping 3 members set up their new phones when my personal phone was stolen from the kiosk. There was a shady, suspicious character at the kiosk that my co-worker and costco employee had seen with a hat with an american flag and white headphones on with a flannel shirt. I had found out that my phone had been missing about 1-2 mins after it had been stolen. I called my phone multiple times but the third time it had gone to voicemail. I went up to the front and they had said that the person I just described went through the entrance gate on his way out. I contacted the front end managerson duty, Jamie and Galen and they said that there was nothing that th...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

Aug 28, 2011, 11:23 AM
Maybe this a hole should have had insurance? Keep your phone in your pocket instead of being out in the open. This guy deserved his stuff to be stolen when leaving it out like that. Sorry, today's society is a joke and will snatch anything that is out in the open. My phone is ALWAYS in my pocket. It's my life line in case something happens with my car or family or friend needs help with something. It is no ones fault except theirs..
DarkStar

Aug 28, 2011, 11:53 AM
oh his excuse is that he doesn't think you can have insurance on an employee line.
famoussasjohn

Aug 28, 2011, 1:04 PM
🤨 that's a highly trained agent if I ever heard of one..
sweetcherrygurl

Aug 28, 2011, 1:23 PM
DarkStar said:
The Incident report he sent out because his phone was stolen.

"I Was at the kiosk helping 3 members set up their new phones when my personal phone was stolen from the kiosk. There was a shady, suspicious character at the kiosk that my co-worker and costco employee had seen with a hat with an american flag and white headphones on with a flannel shirt. I had found out that my phone had been missing about 1-2 mins after it had been stolen. I called my phone multiple times but the third time it had gone to voicemail. I went up to the front and they had said that the person I just described went through the entrance gate on his way out. I contacted the front end managerson duty, Jamie and Galen and they
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.