printed October 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2930507

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

My employee

by DarkStar    Aug 28, 2011, 11:18 AM

The Incident report he sent out because his phone was stolen.

"I Was at the kiosk helping 3 members set up their new phones when my personal phone was stolen from the kiosk. There was a shady, suspicious character at the kiosk that my co-worker and costco employee had seen with a hat with an american flag and white headphones on with a flannel shirt. I had found out that my phone had been missing about 1-2 mins after it had been stolen. I called my phone multiple times but the third time it had gone to voicemail. I went up to the front and they had said that the person I just described went through the entrance gate on his way out. I contacted the front end managerson duty, Jamie and Galen and they said that there was nothing that they could do for me. I am very upset about my phone being stolen because with AT&T we get absolutely no discounts on the harware and i spent 450 dollars of my own money to purchase my samsung infuse this June. with our current promotion i was able to sell 6 samsung infuse the exact same day that my phone was stolen using my own phone as a sales tool. Also, I feel that my company should know that with the construction going on these last couple months our computers have been down for a total of 4 full days. On those days I managed to get out over 15 activations. You may ask yourself, how did you sell phones without a working computer or telephone? I managed to get these activations calling retail support lines from my smartphone. I came into my place of work feeling safe and that my personal equipment was not at risk. Equipment that i have used to make wireless avocates money. I havent had a phone since Friday now. There is no way for my co-workers, manager or district manager to reach me while i am not at work. This is to no fault of my own. I was taking a training today about the cellphone use policy that was just made and wanted to participate in the cellphone blast messages program but I cant because I don’t have a cellphone. because it was stolen at the kiosk. Im writing this inncident report to see what my company, costco, or AT&T can do to help me replace my old phone with a new phone. I would be so grateful and appriciatative to work for a company that takes care of there employees. You can reach me at the kiosk at ***-***-**** or my email is *********@gmail.com. Thank you."

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.