Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

If you run a business and only have one phone,

musicaldelial

Aug 19, 2011, 1:56 PM
you are an effing moron, and you deserve for your business to go under.
jestcuzzgrl

Aug 22, 2011, 3:24 PM
I use to work for the insurance part. I would get so annoyed when a cust would get mad because they had to wait the 1-2 bus days and they were loosing thousands a day. DUH.
wdfichtel

Aug 22, 2011, 4:30 PM
jestcuzzgrl said:
I use to work for the insurance part. I would get so annoyed when a cust would get mad because they had to wait the 1-2 bus days and they were loosing thousands a day. DUH.

I would get them all the time. One phone, losing thousands a day, AND a prepaid customer? Sir, what exactly are you selling? 👀 👀 👀
Copper Emeritus

Aug 22, 2011, 7:06 PM
I would get them all the time. One phone, losing thousands a day, AND a prepaid customer? Sir, what exactly are you selling?

"Dat be dime bags, Dawg!."
Xaphan

Aug 22, 2011, 8:11 PM
musicaldelial said:
you are an effing moron, and you deserve for your business to go under.

Why are they a moron? Maybe they don't mind having business and personal calls on the same phone. Maybe they don't mind dileanating contacts by personal and business categories. Are you mad they make more than you?
jestcuzzgrl

Aug 22, 2011, 8:34 PM
You should read the whole thing. I believe he/she was talking about the customer keeping a back up phone just in case something happened to their phone.
Hombre07

Aug 23, 2011, 4:33 PM
If you have a business and you literally only have one way to be contacted to avoid losing "thousands" a day in business (I've heard the same thing) then you probably deserve to lose it.

Besides, the last time I had a customer tell me that I offered him a buy outright at $300, because a $300 phone vs losing thousands only makes sense right?
musicaldelial

Aug 23, 2011, 5:35 PM
Its not about personal phone vs business phone...its about not have a backup for your oh so important business.
Researcher

Aug 23, 2011, 5:52 PM
I worked in a center for Comcast High Speed internet. I would have some jerk call if the system was down that he was a day trader and was loosing "thousands" of dollars.

Hey idiot if you make that much you have a spare ISP right? I mean do you drive your car with a spare tire??

Duhhhhh!!
Amarantamin

Aug 23, 2011, 8:56 PM
Let that 1 phone be a reliable, inexpensive landline.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.