Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I think I have to quit now...

wdfichtel

Aug 17, 2011, 2:49 PM
I've worked in tech support for Magenta for a long time now, and when someone asks if a phone is bad or if we get a lot of complaints about a certain model I usually tell them it's a little unfair to judge, because nobody calls us to tell us everything is working just fine.

And for the first ime in the 3 years I've been doing this, that very thing happened. Somebody called in just to say everything was working just fine, and thanked us. That was it. End of call. 😳 😳 😳

This is a sign of the apocalypse, right? 👀 ...
FaeLynne

Aug 17, 2011, 2:54 PM
I have NEVER had someone contact us just to say "It's all good, thanks for the great work!" 😳
iljaaf21

Aug 17, 2011, 2:56 PM
It's the first sign of the Zombpocolypse! RUN!!! 😳 😳 😳
dilligaff1

Aug 17, 2011, 8:20 PM
I had one of those Back with AT&T Legacy. Went something like this.

Me: Thank 4 calling AT&T My name is __________ Blah Blah Blah!

Custy: Yea my fon wont turn on today but I got to say I really love AT&T!! You guys are the best ever!!! 😲

M: Well thank you!!! I'm glad to hear that!!

C: I'm so happy that somebody Finally came out with a "SOLAR POWERED FON" 😳

M: Uh, Exuse me Ma'am? 😳

C: Yes, when I got it I just Put in my window and stay charged for Four Days!!!( NOTE: First Time Cell owner and new account. 4 days old!!! Fon must've have gone out with one heck of a full charge)
But now it wont turn on and I've had the "SOLAR PANEL" (Screen) in the the window 4 Two Days!!! 😳

M: Ma'am do you have the box?

C: Y...
(continues)
Jellz

Aug 20, 2011, 12:52 PM
L. O. L.
olderthandirt

Aug 20, 2011, 3:56 PM
That is awesome

Good to know that people still sometimes have no idea what they are doing but don't do it well but with grace

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.