Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Abusive!

QueenMeenie

Jul 18, 2011, 9:31 PM
Just got a call from an account holder's daughter... she couldn't verify the account so I called the account holder, he couldn't verify the account either and then he proceeded to tell me he was going to kill me, rape me, murder me, murder my family and also... cancel his service.

FML.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jul 18, 2011, 9:56 PM
QueenMeenie said:
and also... cancel his service.

FML.

Done

CLick.... 🤣
guitarhero73

Jul 19, 2011, 6:40 AM
That's terrible! If something like that happens again, it's best to get him over to a sup. That way they can get him cancelled for talking to him like that. I know for our site, when a death threat is made, we immediately get them over to a so they can take the necessary steps to get the account cancelled and get in touch with the authorities to talk to the guy.
Iove2transfercustomers

Jul 19, 2011, 3:11 PM
😳 😳 😳

i would have someone monitor that call, and get his service canceled.
QueenMeenie

Jul 19, 2011, 5:54 PM
Ahhh I wish but I work for At&t. We don't say no and we never cancel service for rudeness of customer.
medic6037

Jul 20, 2011, 1:27 PM
The office of the president will and has cancelled service due to verbal abuse. I've seen it before
iljaaf21

Jul 21, 2011, 11:18 AM
You should have called your supervisor, and then the police. You could have had the guy arrested for those threats. I know I would have. I had a girl taken out of my store by the police because she threatened to come back and cut me because I wouldn't allow her to upgrade with a photo ID.
QueenMeenie

Jul 22, 2011, 9:23 PM
Oh you can bet I involved my supervisor, but I work at an outsourced call center and they don't really take that stuff very seriously. I get threatened, as do my peers, about three times a week on average. At&t Customers are always more angry during the summer. Heat gets to their little hillbilly heads.
AfterScoop

Jul 22, 2011, 9:54 PM
🤣
fleurdemiel

Jul 24, 2011, 6:51 PM
Amen to that! 😎

But my condolences. I'm sorry about that ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.