Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

sup calls

herbz

Jul 7, 2011, 2:35 PM
so i am trained to take sup calls i am great at taking them. I am a great floorwalker. the people they have floorwalking right now are retarded. No wonder why i am leaving this place as soon as i get another job.
Iove2transfercustomers

Jul 7, 2011, 3:37 PM
ok.
elderado

Jul 7, 2011, 3:39 PM
same here.they use you for a while then put you back on the phone.never can decide what they want to do.
herbz

Jul 7, 2011, 3:41 PM
no they threw all us on the phones for like 3 almost 4 months then they stand dumb a@@es up and expect the old walkers to be ok with it. when i first came here you had to know ur stuff before you were a floorwalker now its as long as ir is 100 you get it. IR is retarded and you dont need to know anything to get good IR
captnkrunch

Jul 8, 2011, 9:17 AM
Try taking sup calls at my center. Its most of the time the agents denying credits for like 2$ or just plain being rude or clueless that causes the escalation. I should not need to take 60 escalations a day but w/e. ./sigh 👿
olderthandirt

Jul 9, 2011, 3:56 PM
Could be worse. Right now we can not transfer to tech or refer to a store without transferring to a sup. IR roadblock

😳
xZuchinix

Jul 11, 2011, 11:02 AM
My whole RSD department that takes sup calls only gets like 10 calls each a day. The huge fuster cluck queue takes 45+ each. Whoever makes the queues have started merging RSD since we're so busy, but that only lasts for about .2 seconds.

If we have such a high call volume, why not add more bodies?

Or just let us release calls until the queue is free.
herbz

Jul 11, 2011, 11:07 PM
hey i agree with you on that just hang up on the retarded callers
captnkrunch

Jul 13, 2011, 6:39 AM
where do you work? cuz same thing happends here and the genius's working the place say 1 RSD agent for every 50 agents. and those numbers dont work. 🤭
herbz

Jul 11, 2011, 11:08 PM
hey anything under 15 they get end of storey
Robotic Captain Ahash

Jul 8, 2011, 6:55 PM
This is getting ridiculous.
herbz

Jul 11, 2011, 11:06 PM
hey i kow what you mean man i have started applying to other place S@R3W this

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.