all discussions

show all 13 replies

Who can listen to music at work?

Jellz

Jul 4, 2011, 4:46 PM
Flogging Molly right now 😎
Daniel Dc5

Jul 4, 2011, 4:55 PM
I can, use to be able to use my cell phone to stream my stuff, not only non camera mp3 players.
chocolateman85021

Jul 4, 2011, 4:57 PM
my manager makes us keep it on Sirius' 90's mix.
soundwave

Jul 4, 2011, 5:09 PM
retail location here, we have speakers we just plug our phones into. pretty much anything goes.
chocolateman85021

Jul 5, 2011, 6:44 PM
Lucky! They kinda frown upon that here.
Daniel Dc5

Jul 6, 2011, 10:19 AM
That would be dope, trying to sell some phones with Dr.Dre in the backround lol
FiskSt

Jul 6, 2011, 10:50 AM
I wish I could, it's so quiet here.
famoussasjohn

Jul 6, 2011, 11:14 AM
"nuthin but a g' thang babeh"
Wicky

Jul 5, 2011, 6:54 PM
Did she have it turned up too loud?
Lord Azrael

Jul 6, 2011, 1:39 PM
What the hell did she do to you, you prick?! 😡
Jellz

Jul 6, 2011, 4:02 PM
"Flogging Molly is a seven-piece Irish-American Celtic punk band from Los Angeles, California .... King stated that the band's name comes from the bar (Molly Malone's) that faithfully supported the band from the very beginning, "We used to play there every Monday night and we felt like we were flogging it to death, so we called the band Flogging Molly.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging_molly »

Smart one. 😛
soundwave

Jul 7, 2011, 1:35 PM
I do enjoy their music very much. I remember my irish friend called me and asked if i wanted to go to a concert of theirs for free. Apparently they were playing at the Irish festival in St Paul, MN outdoors and it was all free about 2 years ago now. It was pretty awesome.
Jellz

Jul 8, 2011, 8:21 AM
I saw them earlier this year, it was pretty good though I was far back and couldn't understand a word he was saying..
Fredd

Jul 11, 2011, 10:39 AM
The heck with live music - listen to the Dead! (Trouble ahead, trouble behind, Casey Jones you better watch your spped)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.