Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

To all Sprint Telesales agents..

famoussasjohn

Jun 20, 2011, 12:46 PM
Please stop telling customers they are going to get their phone overnight or in 24 hours. Seriously, learn the policy. It takes 2-5 business days for all orders. The shipping option isn't the order processing time-frame. 👿 Tired of dealing with the customer complaining because an agent said they would get the very next day..
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 1:01 PM
The only department that next days is Asurion
famoussasjohn

Jun 20, 2011, 1:05 PM
but only for a fee right?
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 1:22 PM
Depends on the situation... If the cust makes a big deal about it they waive it otherwise its $20
famoussasjohn

Jun 20, 2011, 2:18 PM
That's annoying. If they want it so damn quick, just shut up and pay the fees. 👿 Maybe next time don't go swimming with your phone? 😁
Lord Azrael

Jun 20, 2011, 3:54 PM
If it's on a saturday, though, they slam that $20 fee.
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 7:27 PM
Nah it was a tuesday
guitarhero73

Jun 20, 2011, 2:27 PM
If they go through phoneclaim.com, they can get free overnight shipping.
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 2:45 PM
Nope! I had to pay $20 when I had to replace my optimus and i did it online
Lord Azrael

Jun 20, 2011, 3:55 PM
Was it on a weekend?
smazi

Jun 20, 2011, 5:59 PM
Dunno about telesales, but when I did my web order, I got my phone the next day.
QueenDread

Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM
You are probably located near a distribution center and/or ordered your phone before the cut off time. Shipping via website and telesales are the same.
melrhodes

Jun 22, 2011, 8:42 AM
We don't tell them we ship overnight.

We have strict policies here. Tell the customer they will get the phone overnight and you're fired.
famoussasjohn

Jun 22, 2011, 12:21 PM
provide the details for saying overnight policy and not to say it.. I got a pissed because it has been going on all week so far with telesales orders. I said "ways to fix this, don't say overnight, inform customer of 2-5 business day policy for all orders." 😁

When a customer chats in for order status, and there are no notes of a previous conversation, assumption will be put on Telesales because from the looks if it, you guys were the last and only people to help them with their order. I personally think it is India that is doing this..because they always complain about speaking to someone they can't understand.
Drea_LX

Jun 22, 2011, 2:52 PM
We dont have telesales in India... they're in the Philippines
famoussasjohn

Jun 22, 2011, 4:06 PM
Eh, either way. 🤣 IRT's allow me to vent..
melrhodes

Jun 23, 2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah. Those agents always give us trouble.
kittie

Jun 22, 2011, 7:59 PM
Ahhh.. Same old, same old...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.