Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

To all third party employees

mwise13

Jun 19, 2011, 2:23 PM
This means if you work for Radioshack, Best Buy Mobile, walmart etc.

This is Sprints new policy. If the customer wants their upgrade moved up, telesales CANNOT do it. The customer has to be upgrading over the phone for us to do it. You can argue as much as you want for us to reset it, but we can't. So stop calling us. Call your dealer support hotline and quit screwing up telesales stats.
hobble

Jun 19, 2011, 3:17 PM
Are you talking about those in the "premiere" plans or whatever their called?
olderthandirt

Jun 19, 2011, 4:50 PM
those are limited tier overides that allow certain customers to use upgrade elig between now and June 30. Has to be on account and applies to specific phone numbers. It is not an early upgrade per sec.
mwise13

Jun 19, 2011, 8:06 PM
and telesales can't do it for stores or if the cust just wants it done. It has to be for a customer willing and ready to purchase over the phone right then with the telesales rep.
soundwave

Jun 19, 2011, 7:17 PM
While i currently do not sell sprint i used to and will be again in the short future,i do have a few questions

1. I know when a customer was within approx 10 days of their upgrade date and their was no longer working properly, we would be able to call into our activations department and they would be able to reset eligibility to allow the customer to upgrade that day. Will that process be continued, or is this one of the situations that will not be allowed?

2. Also, as an indirect, whenever i needed help processing something, i would call our "3rd party activations number" is this the same area you work in? Or are you strictly in a sales role? The people in our activations department never actually speak with customers or take any ki...
(continues)
mwise13

Jun 19, 2011, 8:05 PM
1. That is the same, however you have a retail support line to call. Calling into 1800Sprint1 ends up getting telesales which wastes your time and theres and makes both parties upset and then feuds begin. Learn the dealer support number and credit numbers and it will help alot because upgrades can still be reset if need be.

2. Call tech unless it involves the credit. Then call credit. If you need help processing, tech will assist or get you to the correct spot. Like telesales, they don't just transfer blindly but they don't have a limit on calls taken like telesales.

No problem. I think that the more this information gets out there the better off everyone will be.
soundwave

Jun 20, 2011, 3:40 PM
Cool man thanks for the info. ive only called into our retail support lines, idk where i would even find any other phone numbers, as weve always had a list withour retail support lines and our dealer information. idk why its so hard for some people to follow instructions and dial the number off the list thats provided to them.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.