Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Have you ever done this while on a call?

Admiral_Ackbar

Jun 17, 2011, 2:00 PM
As you are saying the mighty words "How can I help you?" a burp comes out of you right in the middle of the word 'help'?

It's happened to me 3 times this week...each time it's louder than the last and harder to just play off ๐Ÿ‘€ . I really should stop drinking soda. โ˜น๏ธ
island_chica

Jun 17, 2011, 6:16 PM
I went to answer a call and the customer burped. I couldn't stop giggling that he started getting upset. I don't think he realized that I was giggling because he burped ๐Ÿคฃ
fleurdemiel

Jun 18, 2011, 2:37 PM
My favorite is when they burp and talk smack.. chew loudly... sing... when I put them on silent hold, it's not like I can't hear them ๐Ÿ‘€
tgc1980

Jun 17, 2011, 10:14 PM
One time, I yawned when a customer called my store. She got mad, then hung up.
island_chica

Jun 24, 2011, 3:49 PM
I've yawned while reading the T&Cs. I know them by heart so I don't look at them when I say it. One time I yawned twice and the customer laughed and asked if I wanted to take an nap then continue. I laughed and said no I'll wait til later, reading these are as boring to me as they are to her. She laughed and said its cool if I wanted to nap cuz she would too! ๐Ÿคฃ
kiki_kaluah

Jun 24, 2011, 4:27 PM
i would have totally taken her up on that offer and the notes would have read:

'as per customer request we both took a nap'
Researcher

Jun 18, 2011, 12:41 PM
Last week agent next to me was laughing at a joke. The phone rang and he was still ๐Ÿคฃ when he tried to talk to the customer. Made the customer ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ก then he hung up. Called back. Talked to a manager. The manager was ๐Ÿ˜ณ ! He came and yelled at the agent ๐Ÿคจ. Now he is ๐Ÿคญ and โ˜น๏ธ.
Admiral_Ackbar

Jun 20, 2011, 4:15 PM
When I read this I was like ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ™„ and then I ๐Ÿคฃ and then ๐Ÿ˜ฒ choked ๐Ÿคญ and then I was ๐Ÿ˜ก upset and then I had to ๐Ÿคค blow my nose and everybody was ๐Ÿ‘€ looking at me. ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.