Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

I'm going to say this once...

island_chica

Jun 14, 2011, 8:00 PM
IF A CUSTOMER IS CALLING IN ABOUT AN ORDER THAT WAS ALREADY SUBMITTED, YOU GET THEM TO ORDER SUPPORT. Telesales does not cancel orders or change orders once they are submitted.

So please quit calling me!!!
Perma.Noob

Jun 14, 2011, 8:06 PM
We even had an article on our Customer Management Home page regarding this...
island_chica

Jun 14, 2011, 8:12 PM
I've had about 3 calls today from care asking me to either change the order or cancel the order for a customer. ๐Ÿ™„
tuck432

Jun 14, 2011, 10:11 PM
haha so your telesales
island_chica

Jun 16, 2011, 8:52 PM
I am ๐Ÿ˜ข
temporary

Jun 15, 2011, 1:56 AM
Why is it that a disproportionate amount of call center employees seem to be devoid entirely of basic reasoning and critical thinking ability (not you, OP)?

Some of the people on this site are so ignorant, yet blissfully unaware. I'm very glad that both my conceit and above average intelligence are qualities that will provide me with a healthy salary while the ignorant will never gross more than two times the poverty level.

To pants over your head stupidity and envy of those more capable than you (me)!
melrhodes

Jun 15, 2011, 6:14 AM
...why they're transferring those calls to us in telesales.

It always happens, most of the time from finance reps.
Perma.Noob

Jun 15, 2011, 2:50 PM
Strictly finance reps can be excused, IMO, since they really don't deal with stuff on a wider level as Care does.

Care reps, though, should know that there's an actual extension for this odd department called Order Support, and that said extension is not just for ish and giggles.
pickles

Jun 16, 2011, 9:02 PM
F YOU CUSTOMER CARE!!! JUST BECAUSE THEY PLACED THE ORDER THROUGH DMDR DOESN'T MEAN WE MODIFY ORDERS!!! I DON'T GIVE 2 ISH'S WHAT MY CSP SAYS!!!!!!
island_chica

Jun 16, 2011, 9:06 PM
Thank you!!! God this happened at least 4 times again today! ๐Ÿ˜ก
kittie

Jun 16, 2011, 9:18 PM
And I've quit working for Sprint for like, 6 months now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wonder if this will EVER be straightened out!
island_chica

Jun 17, 2011, 6:12 PM
No kittie dear, it won't ever change...and I miss you!!!!
kittie

Jun 21, 2011, 8:35 PM
Hah! Just one of the MANY reasons why I left Sprint. ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh and I miss you too Chica!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be here more often!!!
thahammer

Jun 17, 2011, 6:01 PM
That's ridiculous, and must be so frustrating. ๐Ÿ™„

...so can you help me with this customer who just purchased a phone but wants to cancel it? ๐Ÿคจ I mean, you're in sales right? ...well he boughtit, but doesn't wantit.
island_chica

Jun 17, 2011, 6:13 PM
I'm gonna totes e-smack you ๐Ÿคฃ
serendair

Jun 17, 2011, 6:21 PM
clarify something for me?

If they want to return a phone within the time limit and had it ordered from Telesales, are we not supposed to transfer to said department to "switch" the phone?

My sup says that's how it works. I suspect we're supposed to be getting them to order support and then to you guys.
island_chica

Jun 17, 2011, 7:14 PM
If the customer is requesting to do a return or an exchange and they are within their 30 days, they need to go to Order Support. After an order is submitted, Telesales can no longer see that order.

Now say they are exchanging the phone they upgraded: They need to wait til we recieve the returned phone and the eligability is reset before we can send the new phone out. We can not send out the phone they want til we get that other one back. ๐Ÿ™‚
serendair

Jun 17, 2011, 7:43 PM
Thanks so much! I get to shove this in my boss' face now! ๐Ÿ˜
island_chica

Jun 17, 2011, 8:12 PM
Yippee!!! Take that stoopid boss!
famoussasjohn

Jun 19, 2011, 10:34 AM
online OS for Sprint, we can do return and exchanges and use a Manager Override to get them the upgrade pricing for the phone they want.
famoussasjohn

Jun 19, 2011, 10:34 AM
me=tired โ˜น๏ธ
olderthandirt

Jun 19, 2011, 4:57 PM
Whinner ๐Ÿ˜ณ
island_chica

Jun 21, 2011, 7:29 PM
You can take your staring elsewhere.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.