Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

To My Colleagues Missing a Y Chromosome

Perma.Noob

Jun 8, 2011, 7:20 PM
Have you ever had a perv call in? If multiple times, which was the funniest?
Perma.Noob

Jun 8, 2011, 7:22 PM
A female coworker just got a call that went like this:

Cust: "I'm coming."
Rep: "I'm sorry?"
C: "I'm coming!"
R: "Were are you going?"
C: "I'M COMING!"
R: đŸ˜ŗ
C: *exhales in relief*
R: *drops call*
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 7:28 PM
that is epic
rainbow_metals

Jun 10, 2011, 2:03 PM
many times, i have had the guy who is a submissive and wants the rep to tell him what to do. And he is called the crayon guy because he wants the rep to choose the color of crayon to use to write down his info. also i had a guy that went into a very detailed account of his "sister's" rape, it was really freaky.
herbz

Jun 10, 2011, 2:11 PM
ok rain bow i knwo you work in my call center now
rainbow_metals

Jun 10, 2011, 4:11 PM
Yes I do
olderthandirt

Jun 11, 2011, 6:44 PM
the crayon guy th 👀 he has been around for some time. Someone here actually called him back because he forgot to mask his number. Read him the riot act and we did not hear from him for about 6 months
Is back now
Iove2transfercustomers

Jun 10, 2011, 7:58 PM
over a year ago, some dude decided to call back to back, and only talk to the ladies, saying very grafic things about his, um, male parts.

everyone was talking about him in our dept. i got a call, and i was too busy trying to listen to what my coworkers were saying about him, and i didn't realize it was him on my line.

he was going on and on about something, and because i wasn't listening, i interrupted and said, "sir, if you're having a billing issue, i'm going to have to connect you to our finance dept."

he got mad, and yelled at me, "DO YOU LIKE BIG ****??!!!"

me: đŸ˜ŗ 😲 um..i'm going to have to disconnect the call now. (click) đŸ¤Ŗ
Drea_LX

Jun 11, 2011, 3:06 PM
I get at least one a day. If I dont get one I worry that the crayon guy is dead ☚ī¸
olderthandirt

Jun 11, 2011, 6:41 PM
Wonder if he bought himself dinner before hand or sent himself flowers

Did he authenticate
krickt

Jun 13, 2011, 3:13 PM
Okay, sorry to show my literal bone, but technically, we aren't missing a Y chromosome as much as ya'll are missing part of one of your X chromosomes.

But I laughed at the reference....
k
Fredd

Jun 13, 2011, 3:54 PM
I was going to clarify that fine point of genetic construction myself.

At any rate, I am glad that missing that portion of the gene structure prevents me from the monthly visitor, chance of getting preggers, and the change of life!
Perma.Noob

Jun 13, 2011, 4:07 PM
And thanks for clarifying!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.