Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

can we get some crazy/stupid customer stories today?

soundwave

Jun 9, 2011, 2:31 PM
It always makes me feel better knowing im not the only one who has to deal with this kind of stuff. Ill start us off with an encounter i had a few minutes ago with an older gentleman looking at our att phones. ( we sell sprint att and verizon)

m: hello, did you have any questions today sir?

c nope, just looking around, but do you have any blackberries other than this? as he is pointing at the torch.

m no, thats the only one we have.

c Well where does the information go?

m ... 🤨 confused

c well is it handled locally?

m what do you mean?

c well blackberry must be based out of somewhere?

m Im really not sure (i wasnt sure what he was asking.)

Then his wife chimes in that they have verizon. I show him the verizo...
(continues)
Drea_LX

Jun 11, 2011, 11:25 AM
Cust calls in to telesales:

Me: Thank you for calling _____, how may i help you

Cx: I want to know how much it will be to add aline to my account?

Me: great lets pull up the account
(pull up cust account which has been closed for a month)
Me: I show you closed this account for a month ago

Cx: Closed! I just ported my numbers over to you from ______

Me: Miss Customer we are _____

Cx: 😲 *click*
FaeLynne

Jun 11, 2011, 3:54 PM
Holy cr@p, I've read the cucumber lady story many times, since it always makes me giggle and realise my day could be worse. I just now reaslised it was YOU that originally posted it! Good to know it happened to one of my PS friends. 🙂
Horus320

Jun 11, 2011, 5:25 PM
I had a guy that demanded we give him a new iphone because he threw his on the ground & broke it...and the reason he broke it was because he kept dropping calls. 🤣 🤣 🤣
hobble

Jun 11, 2011, 6:15 PM
So this couple came in looking for an htc inspire. We had them in stock but a guy they talked to online said he could save them 50 bucks on any phone purchased online. They wanted to know if I could get them those savings. I called up my atnt rep and he was so gracious and said he would add a 50 dollar credit to each of their lines if they purchased it here. Ecstatic I tell them the news. It wasn't good enough. Two days later they came back looking for accessories for those same phones that they decided to purchase at best buy, it was cheaper here. Rudely I said I have no idea where you can find accessories like that, try best buy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.