herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 8:32 PM
😁
hobble

Jun 9, 2011, 7:22 PM
I'm in retail and I know my job ☹️
soundwave

Jun 9, 2011, 8:15 PM
Im with you man. Ive dealt with plenty of idiots on the other end of the phone but gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed they were in the minority.

2 things to remember

1. I am an indirect, so my systems dont allow all the functions a "normal" rep would have, so when i call in to have you do something simple, its not cause i want to bother you, its because i cant do it on my own.

2. A lot of the time when im telling you information, its just info im passing on from the customer, just because what im telling you is incorrect, doesnt mean im incorrect.

I had a customer who set up service by porting their number to sprint today, after the phone wouldnt activate i eventually ended up talking to the port department to see ...
(continues)
herbz

Jun 10, 2011, 1:23 PM
But you also have your nss believe me i know they excist and i know that every store has there number. i have been in alot of stores and have seen them call there nss.
hobble

Jun 10, 2011, 1:41 PM
I do believe you. I've met many of them. I have had people come to my store to trouble shoot issues they had while at a corporate store. Typically the only time I call in is when I'm trying to sweet talk verizon into an early upgrade on a customers line. Anything else I call my stores reps directly.
herbz

Jun 10, 2011, 2:16 PM
see i like you hobble as long as store reps call in and ask for help.
OrionsVantage

Jun 10, 2011, 3:54 PM
You are Effing retarded and need to learn your jobs

That is all
Mossberg

Jun 10, 2011, 3:58 PM
🤣
LoungeDude

Jun 10, 2011, 8:17 PM
your momma
IrishCarBomb

Jun 11, 2011, 9:12 AM
to most call center reps. Heck, in my retail environment, the average sales person has more experience than the entire call center combined, and thus in my world you are the nincompoops.
Horus320

Jun 11, 2011, 4:26 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.