See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2815771

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The Abusive

by serendair    Jun 8, 2011, 7:07 PM

You hear the husband/spouse shouting at them in the background and threatening to beat the hell out of them for changing something on the account/because the account holder downloaded phone and yet, somehow, it's their spouse's fault that the bill is so high.

I've had a few of these; my boss makes me go take a walk after them because I'm usually an unholy amount of pissed and ready to fight after 'em.

One gal told me about what her husband did to her in pretty good detail, in this sad/defeated voice. By the end of the call? She was pissed as a nest of wet hornets and was saying how it wasn't right that she had to sit there, talking about how bad her life was when she wasn't doing "nothin'" about it and that her husband could deal with whatever she wanted to do with her phone, because it was hers and she was the one who paid the bill.

"And if he tries to give me a fat lip again, I'mma serve him for dinner."

Shocked I could only laugh and tell her, "That's the spirit; if you're payin' the bill, you call the shots!"

...so hope she got out of that marriage though, she was such a doll.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.