Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 30 replies

Wrong Care Transfers

Drea_LX

Jun 7, 2011, 11:51 PM
How many times a day do you get a buzz on your line and its "______, from customer care and I have a customer who wants to upgrade/ add a line/ buy an accessory" and then when you get the customer on the phone its "Um... No! I wanted to pay my bill."

Dear customer care reps,
Im sick of taking your garbage calls. Just because you dont want to take the sh**ty call doesn't mean you can pass it on to telesales. Do you not realize that we work off of conversion rates?
And yes I realize its not ALL care reps that do this, but for you lazy bas***ds that do, do your fu**ing job, Im not your mom and Im not going to clean up your mess.
melrhodes

Jun 8, 2011, 8:27 AM
Yeah. 80% of transfers I recieve are like that.
rainbow_metals

Jun 8, 2011, 12:58 PM
that works both ways drea_lx, in care we get plenty of calls that sales mistransfers to us because they don't want to get them to the correct dept. its what happens so get over it and just do your job.
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 2:29 PM
You know the care reps that are doing something wrong are the ones that are going to post things as such...
Did I not say that I realize not all care reps transfer incorrectly?
How about you do your job and transfer to the correct dept.
serendair

Jun 8, 2011, 4:42 PM
Most of us do our jobs.

But a lot of us? We're getting tired of taking calls from sales who immediately want our IDs and get pissed at us for refusing to transfer them to another department or for correctly refusing to take a call that sales themselves, according to the notices we get from corporate, is more than able to do- they just don't want to deal with it or have angered the customer and want to shift it on someone else.

Had the same thing happen with Finance, Tech support, etc, etc. Not just sales.

=P Thing I'd love sales to do though? Stop promising to waive things you know can't be waived, it becomes a 20 minute argument and headache for us.
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 4:44 PM
Sales isnt allowed to waive anything anymore, I apologize that you get idiot sales agents but its not all...
Just like not all care agents suck.... just most
serendair

Jun 8, 2011, 4:47 PM
We say the same thing about sales; I've had the pleasure of speaking with agents who've gone, "Okay, I want to know why this error is happening, can you help me fix it so I don't have to call care?"

I love those agents and they make my day. Or the ones who go, "Check on this for me, will you? I want to make sure I'm right and can tell the customer such."

The ones who go, "Well, do this for me or I can't have my sale." or "I dont' want to tell them no/don't want them yelling at me anymore"?

Not so much.
Perma.Noob

Jun 8, 2011, 4:48 PM
Realize that this is a case of the grass being always greener. Care and CFS reps think that sales reps have no souls, while you guys think we're lazy effers.

In the end, we're all employees trying to earn a living in a heartless industry.

Vent all you want, but please try not to out and out insult my department when doing so.
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 5:35 PM
Wasnt insulting you department.... Just some of the people in it, If you know how to do your job, good for you. can you teach the others while your at it?
Perma.Noob

Jun 8, 2011, 6:56 PM
As long as you return the favor ๐Ÿคจ
Perma.Noob

Jun 8, 2011, 4:46 PM
I loved taking calls from Sales requesting to have "the delinquency" removed from an account, but at least those are better than the dirtbags that promise the world to the customer just to get a measly sale, and then I have to deal with the customer and explain to him/her the way the world really works.

In those calls? I have no problem transferring the cust to Acct Services to cancel.
QueenDread

Jun 8, 2011, 4:54 PM
I swear to all things that are holy, if I get another transfer from Care for a return kit...... I will flip. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 4:56 PM
Perfect i will do just that and hope you get the customer lol just kidding i only trasnfer to the correct department
QueenDread

Jun 8, 2011, 5:36 PM
hehehe.
Silly, boy.
Dread is a Gemini... you don't wanna piss off a Gemini. Just ask Drea. lmao
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:55 PM
eh whatever
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 5:38 PM
Is a bada** she will indeed f u up ๐Ÿ™‚
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:40 PM
k
QueenDread

Jun 8, 2011, 5:46 PM
o
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 5:46 PM
AYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOO
QueenDread

Jun 8, 2011, 5:48 PM
dork.
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 5:57 PM
Indeed, but thats y u lubb me madame ๐Ÿ˜
Perma.Noob

Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM
Yeah, some of my coworkers unfortunately don't read their documents properly.
Drea_LX

Jun 8, 2011, 5:32 PM
I just had a care transfer where not only did the rep mis quote the plan she also mis quote the device...
Really? Care Reps: Isnt it a policy that you dont quote price?
serendair

Jun 8, 2011, 6:20 PM
according to one of the latest knowledgants in the last month? Yes.

We're not supposed to give price quotes on phones/accessories.

Ask me if I do it anyways, thought. ๐Ÿคฃ
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 6:28 PM
Bwahahahaha i do oh and i sell them also i love my job. make me feel good i can make sure the cusotmer gets what they want and not have to call back and scream at care hahahahaha poor telesales can never get phone numbers correct

cust: i live in wasington
me: your phone number says kansas
cust: yeah your sales did it
me: dumb a@@ sales agents again
serendair

Jun 8, 2011, 6:52 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

I just do it because I don't want to jack my transfer rate and, yeah, because I'd rather give as close to perfect and accurate info as possible; and I tell them that too.
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 7:01 PM
i do it cause it makes the cusotmer happy but tomato tomoto
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:13 PM
Because sales pissed me off so bad i mean i got 7 transfers from sales because the cusotmer was bad about the 18 upgrade fee. so i pissed a cusotmer off and gave him to sales hahahaha
medic6037

Jun 8, 2011, 6:07 PM
I do that to care all the time ๐Ÿคฃ
herbz

Jun 8, 2011, 6:13 PM
you B@stard lol
rainbow_metals

Jun 8, 2011, 6:27 PM
i guess we can chalk this up to say that all departments perform incorrect transfers at some point and time. once again it is part of the job that we have to deal with. i dont expect perfection out of other agents.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.