Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

EVO, ending a call....????? help

Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 3:07 PM
So on my evo if I am on a call and someone else calls I can easily switch, BUT i cannot end the other call. When i push menu it just gives me the option to end all calls and if i just hold down on the call i want to end, there are no options. has anyone come into this or know how to end a phone call while on another line?

p.s. i also hear the epic does this too....
FaeLynne

May 28, 2011, 3:09 PM
My enV touch does it too. Just switch to whichever call you want to continue and let the person on the other call hang up and end it.
Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 3:30 PM
well that doesnt always work. and if they happen to get a call while your on the line and you want to hang them up you cant and you also cannot recieve another incoming call. its ridiculous and something i think that should be fixed...
Pimptopian

May 31, 2011, 11:53 AM
so does anyone know the answer??? come on peeps
guitarhero73

May 31, 2011, 12:31 PM
No, unfortunately, there's nothing. It's how the phone is designed.
Admiral_Ackbar

May 31, 2011, 2:46 PM
Happens with the Samsung Transform also.
It might be an Android (flaw) thing. 😲
FaeLynne

Jun 1, 2011, 2:33 PM
It's not only Android. Many phones are made like that. The EnVTouch is not Android powered and it does it oo.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.