Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

A lways C hanging S omething

Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 2:29 PM
things i hate about acs.

even with the so called pay raise, most make min wage still. and it didnt even compensate for the 240 dollars from the ir bonus they took from us, so how is this a pay raise???

anyone else?
AfterScoop

May 28, 2011, 2:43 PM
i work for them in Caribbean....lol

all i can do is laugh....

from E-Services to ACS to Xerox
Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 2:49 PM
at least you have the caribbean, im stuck in oregon with acs and bad weather 😢
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:42 PM
There is no bad weather in Oregon. There is only Oregon weather. Changes every 15 minutes.

Sort of like the reasons ACS gives for explaining why paying us less is actually paying us more.

They get from me what they give me. (Nothing)
A pitstop to a better job. And an understanding of what some people have to go through to make a living. Will never give a rep at a call center a bad time unless they are really useless and not just following policy.

In the end I have learned to not buy products where I need to interact with the company. No cell phone (keeping a few more bees alive), prepay if I do ever need one. Simple life, No credit cards, house, and car paid for. Solar power assisted soon.

Never believe what any corp says...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

May 29, 2011, 11:26 AM
olderthandirt said:

Sort of like the reasons ACS gives for explaining why paying us less is actually paying us more.

I would love to hear those reasons..I'd laugh in their face and tell them they were effing retarded.
olderthandirt

May 29, 2011, 12:00 PM
Well then they walk you to the door and tell unemployment that you were let go for attendance. Of course you would get unemployment in the end but even from the grave they reach out
famoussasjohn

May 29, 2011, 1:16 PM
So either way I win and won't have to deal with that retarded company?
Miss.Nerdy

May 29, 2011, 10:36 AM
you in PDX or coos bay?
olderthandirt

May 29, 2011, 11:23 AM
Does it matter. ABC pay is the road to min wage

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.