Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Sorry but i must end this call due to dangerous weather

packers14

May 27, 2011, 4:49 PM
Our call center had to go in the basement right away and I was on a call. SO i explained to the customer that we were in a weather emergency and he started yelling at me saying that he is looking out the window and the weather is fine...umm sir we are in different states. NO you are lying so you dont have to help me. Um no sorry i have to go..
DO they ever stop...
Required

May 27, 2011, 5:17 PM
Oh wow.

"Sir, I'll be happy to stay on the line with you, but in the case I am injured during this event, I WILL be sueing you." D
SavageKitty

May 27, 2011, 5:47 PM
What an a$$ so he just assumes that we are all located in the same area.
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2011, 6:07 PM
and that area is HELL! 🤣
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 1:14 PM
😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈
serendair

May 27, 2011, 6:18 PM
😳 Dang!

"Sir, the tornado sirens are going off; I need to get into the basement, I will call you back if I am able to. Thank you for calling ____, have a great evening and hope the tornado doesn't hit my area."
melrhodes

May 28, 2011, 6:29 AM
"OK, I'll stay on the line Mr. Customer. But if I die I'll haunt you..."
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 1:14 PM
So tired of people who think that their world is the only one that matters.

Should of suspended their account before going to basement. Soory sir must have been weather related
herbz

May 28, 2011, 1:23 PM
That is so mean but so awesome to do.
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:29 PM
Is it mean to do that to a self absorbed individual.

I work on search and rescue and have zero tolerance at times.

We were taking down a very young kid who was not responding to cpr and had the roads blocked so the ambulance could get him to the hospital as quick as possible.

One of the people holding traffic was being yelled at by a lady who felt she had the right to go through and block the ambulance exit because she wanted to go into the store.

Went over and let her know that she could drive through and know she would be arrested for interfering with emergency crews. Also let her know if she continued I would make sure it happened for continuing to abuse the person with traffic control.

She called us Nazis and left.
Upsho...
(continues)
Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 3:32 PM
wouldnt of happened if the ecstasy wasnt made. I blame schooling for teaching chemists how to have the ability to make the stuff. hence we will one day all die out 😢
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:47 PM
Since the high from Ecstasy is the body actually dieing would that be the ultimate high.
Pimptopian

May 28, 2011, 3:50 PM
if thats true, thats awesome!!! so what about hanging yourself with a belt and taking ecstasy?
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 8:59 PM
Not sure but it might double speed that trip but not be as good. Ecstasy removes the salt from the body so it starts to die. It is sort of gradual and there is nothing that can be done to help a person that takes it.

The hanging part is pretty unpleasant as far as breathing and stuff. Usually get convulsions and never seen it being a good time. Unless one drops so hard it rips the head off. Never know what last thoughts are with that one.

Have heard that the last thoughts of a wasp hitting a windshield are : Nobody told me my ass was that big.

Hope that is not to improper here.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.