pantherfan0823

May 26, 2011, 6:47 PM
Answer your personal phone like u do at work
JMike89

May 26, 2011, 7:28 PM
🤭
pantherfan0823

May 26, 2011, 7:35 PM
I do it all the time. My friends just laugh 🤭 😡 🤭. But one time i did it to my boss he said i need a day off and gave me one
serendair

May 26, 2011, 8:18 PM
I've done it once or twice. Got laughed at, my friend did it while we were chatting at starbucks.

Laughed at him so hard, he was threatening to kill me with a coffee stirrer. 🤣
Required

May 26, 2011, 10:43 PM
I do end up saying stuff like "I can definatly help you out with that!" "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" "have a great day"

I normally did not say these things before working here.
smazi

May 27, 2011, 2:05 AM
I sometimes ask friends and family if I have resolved the reason for their call 😉 just as a joke.

My 2nd day on the phones for Sprint I answered the phone with the greeting from my previous call center. Fortunately it was an agent on the phone, not a customer calling.
Required

May 27, 2011, 5:13 PM
lol I've done THAT before. Used to work for a previous carrier then worked for another, and accidently used the previous opening a few times in the begining.
FaeLynne

May 26, 2011, 11:33 PM
I worked at McDonald's for so long, when I switched to the call center I'm in now, I answered for weeks with "Thank you for calling S-----, may I take your order?" 🤭
rainbow_metals

May 27, 2011, 1:04 PM
i dont normally answer but find my self doing our closing script with is there is other issues i can resolve for you today? even did that to a telemarketer one time.
QueenMeenie

May 27, 2011, 10:58 PM
I dream about work a lot. It makes me vomitous.
smazi

May 28, 2011, 12:48 AM
I used to hate that I'd waste my precious sleep/dream time thinking about work. It sucked. 😡 Even with my new job I sometimes dream about work. I think it's the brain trying to deal with new information, but it's darn rude of my brain to make me think of work when I'd rather be thinking of anything else. Gotta master the lucid dream!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.