Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

To the genius that called for a company wide sick day...

medic6037

May 4, 2011, 11:06 AM
How many people actually obeyed your call? Also, how many of them are un-employed?
mc tubbs

May 5, 2011, 10:49 AM
Is him to both as he hasn't replied
Demfreesailfons

May 20, 2011, 6:31 PM
Who cares? The "managers" at CP took away phone scoop. that really is smart, after all why allow your agents to be informed or have access that allows them to help customers?

I have heard that some of the "special" agents still have phone scoop access. That seems fair to me. Just give it to one or two but no way should all of them be allowed to have it. Great for morale.
xZuchinix

May 23, 2011, 12:56 PM
Is overrated.

No one wants to come to work anyways. So why should they bother keeping people happy? As long as the people on top are getting paid thats all that matters.
soundwave

May 23, 2011, 1:04 PM
Morale is often tied to productivity, so if you dont bother with morale, youre paying the same people to be less productive than they could be. Also, it helps with retention and not having to pay to have new people contantly trained in.
xZuchinix

May 23, 2011, 1:32 PM
I know, I was being semi-sarcastic. Morale has been pretty low and they keep wanting our stats to go up (or down depending on what). They even based a quartly one-time bonus on our stats. We get 3 strikes site wide for them, we've used 2 strikes and still have another 2 months to go. When we strike out, no bonus.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.