Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Hows your morning so far?

soundwave

May 13, 2011, 11:16 AM
Woke up after less than 4 hours of sleep with a really bad neck pain. Get to work and am bombarded with stupid customers immeditely.

customer 1, old lady

C: Whats the difference between a tracfone and a go phone?

M: Same concept just different companies

C: Ok, well i have a nokia on Tmobile, if i buy this tracfone can you transfer the minutes?

M: no theyre different companies, you can buy a tmobile phone and have the minutes transferred.

Then she asks if i have any phones cheaper than our $30 phone and leaves when i tell her its our cheapest.

Immediately followed by a guy asking "where are your unlocked phones?" Explained we dont have any, blah blah blah he leaves.

middle age woman with her mom comes in to buy mom ...
(continues)
tgc1980

May 16, 2011, 11:23 AM
I'm guessing you work where I do?
soundwave

May 16, 2011, 2:41 PM
Does it involve kiosks? In a warehouse diguised as a store?
tgc1980

May 19, 2011, 5:19 PM
I work in a national chain (or whatever the technical term is) that's been around for decades. We're not even half the size of Fry's Electronics or Best Buy.
soundwave

May 23, 2011, 10:19 AM
Oh, i work for a radioshack company that handles the cell sales for sams club and target. I am stationed in a sams club in a really low income area. good times

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.