Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Grr

QueenMeenie

May 15, 2011, 8:01 PM
Just got rated 4.25 out of 5 working for AT&T by a customer...

She was 9 years old and was angry that I couldn't help her because she couldn't verify and the account holder was unreachable.

They won't overturn it.
cynicaldreams

May 15, 2011, 8:11 PM
It's not the highest rating, but you'll get a lot of customers that will give you worse for not invoking your God given powers of wish-granting.

Can't please everybody.
QueenMeenie

May 15, 2011, 8:16 PM
I have just never gotten a low score before, and anything less than a 5 is a write-up.
cynicaldreams

May 15, 2011, 8:23 PM
Anal holes.
QueenMeenie

May 15, 2011, 8:35 PM
Yeah, and I am consistently a five star, this is my first low score. I'm so sad! But I'm just whining, I know that people have it way worse than I do. The sad part is I bent over backwards to help the little girl get the incriminating pictures off of her skydrive. She just didn't feel that I owned her issue.
FaeLynne

May 16, 2011, 8:05 AM
A nine year old had incriminating pictures? What was she doing that she took pictures of that could get her in trouble? Especially at nine...
me12

May 16, 2011, 9:59 AM
Kids these days are not the same as when we were growing up...
FaeLynne

May 16, 2011, 10:55 AM
Apparently... what the heck do these kids learn in school (or from their parents) that makes them think it's ok to do stuff like that?
Chaos

May 16, 2011, 11:01 AM
Its the fact that they think its funny or cute to do so. Girls + camera phones / webcams = flashing for lulz.

I worry about it.
FaeLynne

May 16, 2011, 11:08 AM
Me too, especially when they're little kids, like under 16 little. Even though it disturbs me when 16 year olds do it too...
tgc1980

May 16, 2011, 11:20 AM
Some adults shouldn't even do that.
FaeLynne

May 16, 2011, 11:37 AM
Never ever take photos with a cell phone, or put them on a computer, or, worse, online. People can always find them if they know where to look, even if you delete them, they're still there if you don't know how to do it properly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.