Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Just had a customer....

Miss.Nerdy

May 12, 2011, 9:55 PM
after wanting to speak with a supervisor(which in turn she got me) about how she was never informed about her activation fee and insists on screaming at me for a solid 45 minutes and demanding I remove it immediately, I calmly asked if she had her receipt after a grumble and more cursing she reads me off her receipt and low and behold she stumbles across where we inform her of the $18.00 one time activation fee and all the terms and conditions followed by her signature (all the while I am looking at it too on my computer screen and silently laughing) she then calls me every name in the book along with being a smart a** and hangs up on me. Surprise surprise!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pickles

May 12, 2011, 10:12 PM
Ridiculous. Come to the lounge and entertain the loungefolk, newcomer. We will not bite, I swear it.
herbz

May 12, 2011, 11:37 PM
That is epic
Jellz

May 13, 2011, 1:06 AM
You'd be surprised how pissy people can get over a simple $18 charge...
Miss.Nerdy

May 13, 2011, 9:08 AM
or how just simply removing the battery from the phone can fix hald maybe 3/4 of their problems!
RobbieJnn

May 13, 2011, 2:21 PM
Miss.Nerdy said:
or how just simply removing the battery from the phone can fix hald maybe 3/4 of their problems!

if everyone over 50 pulled their batteries out then i wouldnt have to worry about half of the ppl that come into my store lol
Da_Bonehead

May 13, 2011, 5:16 PM
Nope, but then you would have that half of the ppl come in because they don't know how to turn their phone back on.
RobbieJnn

May 14, 2011, 12:52 PM
true.
thahammer

May 13, 2011, 4:18 PM
Cust: I can't send photos through email with my Blackberry

Me: Ok, I can help you with that ๐Ÿ˜ ...are you able to log into your email on your device?

Cust: No.

Me: is the email registered in your device? ๐Ÿ™‚

Cust: No.

Me: What's the email you want to use? ๐Ÿคจ

Cust: I don't have an email

Me: ... ๐Ÿ˜ก .. ๐Ÿ˜ข
didnt know

May 14, 2011, 5:32 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.