http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2741759

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The Woman

by me12    May 3, 2011, 3:29 PM

This woman is just awful...
she has had service with us for 5 1/2 months. When she first signed up she wanted x phone however when talking to the rep she convinced her to get another phone... She can get Video Share on her phone however every time she uses it, it will cut out after 10 seconds or so...
Explained I would take the feature off her account- but that is just not good enough. She wants me to get her another phone at fully discounted price because she wasn't ballsy enough to tell the rep to Shut Up and get her the phone she really wanted.

Doesn't listen to any explanation, asks a million and 1 questions but will never let you answer them.

Finally she gives up as my explaintion stays the same,
"We cannot get you a fully discounted pricing until you are at least 45 days before your upgrade date and we can get you a semi-discounted phone at 6 Full months into contract, which is 2 weeks away.
We can take the Video Share off of your account and speak to Customer Care about getting you a credit for some or all of the months you have paid for the feautre but has never worked."

But instead of listening to me, she yells 'Bye, BYE BYE!'
before disconnecting the line.

/rant. Thank you for reading!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.