all discussions

show all 26 replies

ATTENTION ALL CP AGENTS!!!!!!!!!

MasterofSales

Apr 22, 2011, 6:00 PM
PLAN FOR IT AND SPREAD THE WORD:

MAY 4TH
COMPANY WIDE SICK DAY.

PASS THIS ON TO EVERY PERSON YOU KNOW. ONLY EXCEPTIONS IS THOSE AT LEVEL 6.

THEY GET PAID FOR OCCUPANCY AND SERVICE LEVEL. THIS SHOULD GET THE ATENTION OF THEM.

DO NOT FORGET TO DO YOUR PART.

M A Y 4th S I C K D A Y EVERYONE!!
shawn278

Apr 22, 2011, 6:02 PM
i will check on mine i think i will be level 5 by then 😎
Kineticboy2001

Apr 22, 2011, 6:18 PM
I'll probably be level 6 by then. đŸ¤Ŗ
Sturmanator365

Apr 22, 2011, 6:22 PM
Make it may 30th and I'm down 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎
lightninginabottle

Apr 22, 2011, 6:25 PM
Awweesome! I just hit my 6th level though ☚ī¸
tmorep03

Apr 23, 2011, 8:59 AM
Ya if we had email we could get this out better. We all should call in sick. Any could ideas on how we can get this out to all the different agents?
Admiral_Ackbar

Apr 26, 2011, 3:03 PM
I'm sure if you had email they would monitor the crap out of it, so that wouldn't be very good, would it? I'm just sayin'...
dopeygirl

Apr 23, 2011, 10:48 AM
If you all make me lose my phonescoop, I will hunt you down. đŸ‘ŋ

Some of you haven't been around long enough to remember the last time that people started talking smack about CP in this forum. They were fired. I hope you did not attach your phonescoop account to an email that you can be linked to...

I like my phonescoop, I like having a paycheck, even if my incentives have been lessened by the new incentive structure. I know you are mad, I share the sentiment, but bad-mouthing your employer on a public forum is not the best way to accomplish what you want.

AND arranging a sick-out, PUBLICLY, in a right-to-work state is employment suicide.
medic6037

Apr 23, 2011, 11:00 AM
I wanna see how this one works out for them
tmorep03

Apr 23, 2011, 1:29 PM
You know what dopeygirl i have been working at cp for two years and theres not many sales agents here that have been here longer than me. So i know this place as gotten worse over the years. Its all about making them money and screwing us over. If they want to fire me for what i discuss on phonescoop well i guess they can do that if that want. It would be the best day of my life
dopeygirl

Apr 23, 2011, 3:22 PM
Hmmm...

I don't believe that I disagreed with what you said in the least. I said that if you want to sit here and complain about them in manner, they WILL take away our phonescoop. They took away our email, do you really think that they would not lock down the forums? This is the only thing that keeps me sane some days, and you WILL take away access for all of us.

I also pointed out that complaining about your employer in a public forum is a sure-fire way to end up in the unemployment line. If that is your goal, more power to ya. It was just a warning; take it how you wish.
tmorep03

Apr 23, 2011, 3:28 PM
Well i didnt know complaining which is a form of free speach could get you fired. Even in a right to work state, that is still screwed up. Its not against company policy but we work for cp if they want me fired they will find the most bs reason to do so.
me12

Apr 26, 2011, 12:18 PM
Most employers make you sign a contract that you cannot and will not bad mouth them, even in a complaint form... Go somewhere else that in anonymous and do it there. Dopeygirl is trying to help you not get fired... so I think that you should be respectful of that.

We are lucky to have a job in this day and age, we should just be happy to have a paycheck.
OrionsVantage

Apr 23, 2011, 1:37 PM
I was waiting for somebody to say something like this. I was waiting for everybody who posted in this thread that works for this center to suddenly dissappear.

Seriously, if you guys hate your job this much, quit. you are the change that you want.
tmorep03

Apr 23, 2011, 1:40 PM
Orionsvantage if you lived were we do, you would realize only jobs out there in our area arent enough to get by on. I only got six months left before i am out of this bitch. I would rather work for walmart then this place and thats said to say.
OrionsVantage

Apr 23, 2011, 1:58 PM
I've lived in some pretty sh*tty areas that were slim for jobs. I always managed and i never worked in a place i was unhappy.

Regardless, organizing a mass "sick day" is f*ckin stupid and irresponsible, ESPECIALLY when you're employeer can access the website (and probably has somebody monitoring it, tbh). Its easier to find a job when you have a job.
tmorep03

Apr 23, 2011, 3:29 PM
Ya i already found another job. Just doesnt start tell november.
shawn278

Apr 25, 2011, 10:16 AM
i see the point from both sides.

search and do what you feel is right, if changing jobs is it then do it. if participating in a group endeavor then do that as well. each choice we make has consequences and opportunities ......find yours
Kineticboy2001

Apr 23, 2011, 5:09 PM
Nobody wants to lose phonescoop. Venting about it to people who agree is therapeutic, it makes me feel better to just read threads like this.

But yes, if it continues then there could be devastating consequences...
OrionsVantage

Apr 27, 2011, 6:23 PM
Lost their job over this thread???
cynicaldreams

Apr 27, 2011, 7:45 PM
That's insulting people that are publicly accepted as idiots! Cut it out.
reelbad

Apr 28, 2011, 1:34 AM
No firings that I heard about but man oh man they are cracking the whip over us now.
OrionsVantage

Apr 28, 2011, 11:38 AM
f*cking morons.
dopeygirl

May 1, 2011, 12:22 AM
and the law won.

Thanks, guys.
My phonescoop, because of you, is dead.
Hope "sticking it to the man" was worth it.
MadLib

May 1, 2011, 11:22 AM
Aww. ☚ī¸
Mossberg

Mar 26, 2012, 9:03 AM
come back dopey, come back.
MadLib

May 1, 2011, 11:22 AM
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, duuuuuummmmmmmbbbb!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.