Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

funny

tmorep03

Apr 20, 2011, 8:43 AM
So were i work they changed our incentive payout and the requirements we have to get to get paid for our sales. It was basically a way for the company i work for the pocket the money for the sales i make. All the supervisors said we will make more money this lady i work with made 46 sales in 10 days of work and she only made 11 dollars bonus. We used to make atleast 150 with that amount. How screwed up is that.
shawn278

Apr 20, 2011, 10:40 AM
I work for the same company

average payouts dropped by 40% or more across the board and they sight the client as the reason for the shift in payouts not themselves when you know darn sure they are making more by sponging off of you.

Revolving door policy. there is 10 people looking to take your job who will think the curent incentive structure is the BOMB!! while you knoe the truth.

hire more ignorance it gives you freedom to take from those who can't afford it
tmorep03

Apr 20, 2011, 11:16 AM
Ya they are straight lying to you. Basically tmobile will still pay them 5 dollars for every sale i make. Then cp will decide wat to pay us. They basically pocket the rest of the money and give it to the upper management who already make more money then us and doesn't have to work as hard to get a bonus as us.
medic6037

Apr 20, 2011, 10:46 AM
My comission structure hasn't changed but they changed how we track sales and took away a ton of the special offers we have
tmorep03

Apr 20, 2011, 11:17 AM
Ya people who have nothing to do with sales all upper management are getting a bonus every check, where us sales agents dont get ****. I basically told my sup why should i try for sales if you basically go to find ways to give me less money now.
medic6037

Apr 20, 2011, 11:31 AM
that's what my company is all about, paying us the least, and pocketing the profit
shawn278

Apr 20, 2011, 12:46 PM
got a call today
job pays 5 more per hour straight up
no incentive switcharounds
overtime and 4 day work weeks at 12 hour days
no sitting and Dealing with Idiots
flex pays
CP ripoff artists
or the stare in the mirror and wonder why i am flushing my life away in this "ish" hole
hope the interview goes as well as the call
may be a short run for me on phonescoop y'all
i surely hope it is
medic6037

Apr 20, 2011, 1:25 PM
I'd take that job. What kind of job is it?
shawn278

Apr 20, 2011, 1:39 PM
sweat and grunt work i can't wait

when i have the job on lock i will throw lines to all my fellow drowning CP friends
Kineticboy2001

Apr 21, 2011, 2:37 PM
That sounds heavenly. CP is bleeding me dry, I can barely pay rent.
shawn278

Apr 21, 2011, 2:59 PM
hey got the interview
.75 cents more per hour
12 hours shifts

5 pm to 5 am

cant see my girl at night or basically at all
while working and the pay is not that much better. can i stomach more of this and keep looking? we will see
Sturmanator365

Apr 22, 2011, 5:23 PM
Dude I want to get out of here ASAP 👿 👿 😡 😡 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.