Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

So you think your callcenter is bad

MasterofSales

Apr 15, 2011, 12:39 PM
well check this

"C"hange "P"robable
anyone who works here know what that means and it is also the shortend letters for the company.

try this, set up to do outbound call work
told 50 bucks per sale (NOT A NORMAL THING)
then work your backside off to make your bonus and they see how much you have done and CHANGE THE RULES MIDSTREAM to avoid the payout.

these change probable things have cost me time on my check and loss entirely of incentives for the past 4 checks and now this. Tell me there is a place where a person with exceptional sales ability is valued and gets b paid for it
llama

Apr 15, 2011, 2:24 PM
walk out NOW!
MasterofSales

Apr 15, 2011, 3:14 PM
Applications are being handed to multiple agencies as we speak. when I have a ship to jump to I will jump. It is a pity, they are losing more than I am. sounds pretty boastful but I know from my own experience and from every supervisor I work under or around. but some basics they should learn
1. cultivate a positive work environment
2. support those that support your business
3. teach skills to further both the employee and your company
4. take care of the employee
5. STICK TO YOUR WORD.
ok i am done ranting thanks 😁
pickles

Apr 15, 2011, 4:08 PM
if you know all that, you should also know that you're easily replaceable. but for real, quit that place. sounds like a joke.
MasterofSales

Apr 15, 2011, 4:12 PM
It is and I am as soon as I can. you would not believe the insane impractical junk they pull here. every other week trying to take back what they say they are giving. it is a thankless worthless subcontractor for T-Mobile
pickles

Apr 15, 2011, 4:17 PM
well it's t-mobile jerking you around with the incentive qualifiers, them being the client and all. they want to pay your company as little as possible to do the same work as their internal reps.
MasterofSales

Apr 15, 2011, 4:20 PM
yep the the company here is trying to glean as much from the pot as possible before paying us. it is pretty messed up. hey I know i am wasting my time and talents here that is why i am looking........hard lol. just gotta balance the schedule i have seeing my kids. that is ONLY bonus working here.
BMDroid

Apr 15, 2011, 4:40 PM
MasterofSales said:
Tell me there is a place where a person with exceptional sales ability is valued and gets b paid for it

Real estate? Luxury cars? Outside sales for large companies? you think anyone cares that you handle customer service issues for red necks? A trained chimp can do your job. They can learn several hundred words in sign language. Do you even know sign language? I bet.
Black_Beard

Apr 15, 2011, 6:35 PM
who are you and what are you talking about?
I helped started the outbound project that your in, and the incentives have only gotten better since the beginning.
I hate this company and this job but i have no problem making good payouts. Whats your deal?
dj89

Apr 15, 2011, 6:52 PM
He doesn't live up to his sn
Black_Beard

Apr 15, 2011, 7:34 PM
what department are you in?
dj89

Apr 15, 2011, 7:34 PM
The Fan's care and finance.
Black_Beard

Apr 15, 2011, 7:41 PM
Ahh, now i feel dumb cause i read the subject line and thought you also work for the same company 🤣
Pimptopian

Apr 16, 2011, 11:58 AM
well my call center is genious. they get us to vote on what we want and the people i work with are so stupid they do not think of the long haul and they end up screwing themselfs. its classic. on top of that they took away a 250 bonus per month we got and then made our goal higher so we cannot max out any more, so i basically took a 700 a month pay cut. good thing i claim unemployment while i work lol
olderthandirt

Apr 16, 2011, 4:48 PM
Wonder if they figured out that it is possible for someone to remain working for the same company yet get unemployment supplement pay.

Where I work you can get food stamps and work. If you commute more than 25 miles you can actually get a raise in take home pay with unemployment due to the cost of fuel.
Pimptopian

Apr 16, 2011, 11:58 AM
well my call center is genious. they get us to vote on what we want and the people i work with are so stupid they do not think of the long haul and they end up screwing themselfs. its classic. on top of that they took away a 250 bonus per month we got and then made our goal higher so we cannot max out any more, so i basically took a 700 a month pay cut. good thing i claim unemployment while i work lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.