Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

My mechanic is an a****** customer!!

PhoneyName

Apr 11, 2011, 6:18 PM
I just switched mechanics. The new guy does good work, quickly, and at fair prices. He was very friendly and helpful, and I liked him. In the past three months, I've sunk about $700 into his shop in repairs for both of my cars.
So he came into my store a few minutes ago to look at phones, and I don't think he recognized me. He proceeded to tell me that my phones weren't worth a s***, that Verizon was stupid for not letting him run a smartphone with no data, and that anyone who used internet on a cell phone must be stupid (yes, I carry an android phone). So it turns out my new mechanic is a complete a** when he's off the clock.
I feel very insulted that he would come into my shop and talk smack when I just spent so much money in his sh...
(continues)
OrionsVantage

Apr 11, 2011, 6:32 PM
id walk into his shop in full uniform, complain about the work that he had done, inform him that you will no longer be needing his services and see what his reaction would be.

Then i'd never return to that place of business.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Apr 11, 2011, 6:40 PM
customer: well your stupid and your company is stupid and i hope your parents burn in hell!

Rep: Grandma?!

Customer: how dare you call me Grandma I'll have your ass for this you BLEEP, BLEEP,BLEEP

Rep: GRANDMA! IT"S ME... BILLY! and i'm telling mom and uncle frank you're crazy and to sign the forms!

Customer:.... 😳 👀

lol
callcenterrep69

Apr 12, 2011, 6:30 AM
🤣
RobbieJnn

Apr 11, 2011, 7:00 PM
Mechanic?...

OH! you mean the guys that rip you off.

Its nice to know how to work on your own cars to avoid ever going to a shop....labor? pffft. If people only knew how much mechanics get out of them (even the nice ones)
callcenterrep69

Apr 12, 2011, 6:32 AM
That sucks...well, I'd say at least go stir up some havoc at his shop. I understand what you mean by being able to find a good mechanic, but I hope $700 in means all the necessary work is done, so you should be at liberty to get some payback 😈
SarahJo

Apr 12, 2011, 3:51 PM
Mhm.
Daniel Dc5

May 3, 2011, 12:52 PM
Learn to work on your care

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.