Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Sprint voice mail

olderthandirt

Mar 27, 2011, 9:49 AM
As much as we in care like guessing what the heck is going on with Sprint, is there anyone who can tell us about what the customers are supposed to do in reference to the voice mail upgrade.

Calling tech gave me trouble shooting but nothing about what the customers need to do.
Thank you Sprint for making us look like idiots when they call about this issue
dilligaff1

Mar 27, 2011, 10:29 AM
Is it VVM
olderthandirt

Mar 27, 2011, 10:44 AM
No. Apparently there is an upgrade taking place and the customer is supposed to go into their vms to reset it. Apparently this is for iden only.

Still researching = all I can find is the blah blah blah and nothing clear and consise
famoussasjohn

Mar 27, 2011, 11:35 AM
"all I can find is the blah blah blah and nothing clear and consise"

Sounds like Sprint's philosophy for everything..we are Order Support feel the same way with changes and the M&P's don't say crap on what we are supposed to do.
mc tubbs

Mar 27, 2011, 11:50 AM
All the cust has to due is on the day of the update when they go to check there VM its gonna make them re record there greeting and set a passcode. just the same as if it was there first time.

nothing major to do.
comander60

Apr 7, 2011, 7:05 AM
🤣 yeah, like they are intellegent enough to do so.
RobbieJnn

Apr 7, 2011, 7:20 PM
comander60 said:
🤣 yeah, like they are intellegent enough to do so.

🤣 🤣
olderthandirt

Mar 27, 2011, 11:57 AM
Watch the stock value fall through the floor
famoussasjohn

Mar 27, 2011, 12:30 PM
Soon enough more than likely, once the AT&T and T-Mobile goes into effect, Verizon will probably gobble up Sprint. Dan Hesse has been throwing a fit over this because he got outbid 🤣
dj89

Mar 27, 2011, 1:07 PM
It's an automatic update, and all the customer has to do is set a new inbox. It won't even wipe out the old inbox, because they can still access it for up to 30 days, which I'm guessing is the lifetime of a voicemail before the system deletes it anyways.
fullracecam

Apr 7, 2011, 12:42 PM
you need to look it up in KMS, that why you dont know what is going on. i know that sprint does not go out of its way to make sure you know but if you read your care home everyday all of this would have been explaned to you .

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.